Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Been Gone But Am I Forgotten ??

I'm A Confirmed Trisexual CuriousToyBoy's Avatar

Check It Out Been Gone But Am I Forgotten ??

So my past few weeks have been MAD CRAZY, which explains the lack of my usual wit and wisdom since god knows when ....

Understandably, I believe, when one considers:

Went to Philippines for a week in February to check it out.

Back to Australia, break up with girlfriend, pack and leave again, heading to Sydney for Gay & Lesbian Mardi Gras and then the amazing Gold Coast in Queensland for a few days, then leaving and arriving PERMANENTLY in the Philippines to open the CuriousCash.com office there in early March. Oh, and buy into a bar of course !!!!

A few days later, in the last week of March, back on a plane for the USA to go to Phoenix Forum.

Post Forum, jet away to Seattle with Raven (http://www.kblogger.com) and her husband Tev, with the infamous AaronM in tow......

Back to the Philippines for a few short days...

Off to the airport again a couple of weeks ago, this time the destination was Prague for AOE (just over a week ago).

After AOE (which rocked - check out JFK's great pics at http://www.fubarwebmasters.com), shot up to Amsterdam for a few "hazy" days which were great...

Now in London, staying with the net famous Meat of http://www.netpondcash.com fame for some business and serious rest and recreation... check out the boys having fun HERE (Use latest version of Quicktime to play - it is a Nokia Cell video file).

3 more days here then it takes 2 days to get home (don't ask).

The next day (May 5) is my birthday, so forget things for 2 days at least.

So I suppose I'll be back posting again by Sunday next.

He he.

:ride:

You can also check pics of our travels at:
    http://www.curiouscash.com/webmaster...sterfunctions/

Europe pics will be up when I get back to the Philippines... if I ever do...

:hippy:

Not forgotten, but certainly missed! Glad you found a few minutes in that crazy ass schedule to stop in and wave!

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men? IntenseCash.com's Avatar
    Sounds like a good time. I was wondering where you ran off to. Good to have you back.

Mark
    * IntenseCash.com - If you can't convert us you better look for a new job!

Not forgotten at all!

When you're on the Goldie give me a call, or send me an email, as I'm heading out to the Philippines in June.. we can touch base and see what's going on.

Sounds like you're having a blast.. nothing like being single and I hear there's always a party in London you lucky bastard!

I'm getting bit by the travel bug.. maybe it's my turn to do the rounds next :high:

Cheers!
    Naked Straight Men on Squirtit & StraightBro

~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com

Quote Originally Posted by Squirt
    Not forgotten at all!

When you're on the Goldie give me a call, or send me an email, as I'm heading out to the Philippines in June.. we can touch base and see what's going on.

Sounds like you're having a blast.. nothing like being single and I hear there's always a party in London you lucky bastard!

I'm getting bit by the travel bug.. maybe it's my turn to do the rounds next :high:

Cheers!
    Not back in Oz until late July, just before jetting out to Florida for Internext.

Back in Philippines 4 May so hit me up after that and let's see what we can arrange !!

:nerd:

Quote Originally Posted by CuriousToyBoy
    Not back in Oz until late July, just before jetting out to Florida for Internext.

Back in Philippines 4 May so hit me up after that and let's see what we can arrange !!

:nerd:

Ok.. I have your ICQ .. gonna hit you up.. maybe I'll meet you in the Phils. whereabout you gonna be there?

~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com

Ok.. I have your ICQ .. gonna hit you up.. maybe I'll meet you in the Phils. whereabout you gonna be there?
    At my place more than likely...

he he.

Just hit me up.

:hippy:

you are a real jet setter, aren't ya! glad to see ya back on the board

cheers,
    Luke

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Damn, you keep some dubious company LOL

Remind us hat you do again?

Regards,

Lee

Dzinerbear
    Good to see you back Lindsay.

Is Curious Cash down? I've been trying to get to it for two days. I want to refer this guy with my affiliate code, but my browser's not even pulling in the site.

http://forums.gaywidewebmasters.com/...ead.php?t=9532

Cheers
    Dzinerbear

Quote Originally Posted by Lee
    Damn, you keep some dubious company
    Who are the dubious people he keeps company with and what makes them dubious? :extat:

~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com

Who are the dubious people he keeps company with and what makes them dubious? :extat:
    I think you answered your own question Tom...

He he.

:juggle:

Quote Originally Posted by Dzinerbear
    Good to see you back Lindsay.

Is Curious Cash down? I've been trying to get to it for two days. I want to refer this guy with my affiliate code, but my browser's not even pulling in the site.

http://forums.gaywidewebmasters.com/...ead.php?t=9532

Cheers
    Dzinerbear
    MAJOR server dramas last 2 days.. I'll get WebmasterDan to explain here as soon as he gets to the office ... 10 hours ahead of me here in London, but he should be there soon enough ;-)

:hmmph: :err:

Quote Originally Posted by Lee
    Damn, you keep some dubious company LOL

Remind us hat you do again?

Regards,

Lee
    Lee,

I generally do what I want when I want.

Apart from that I am the life of any party.

I can also be a pain in the ass.

That about sums up my job description.

Hope you and GA have been well mate.

:signhere: :nerd: :juggle:

WebmasterDan
    Quote Originally Posted by CuriousToyBoy
    MAJOR server dramas last 2 days.. I'll get WebmasterDan to explain here as soon as he gets to the office ... 10 hours ahead of me here in London, but he should be there soon enough ;-)

:hmmph: :err:
    WHAT IS HAPPENING WITH CURIOUS CASH
    ------------------------------------------
    Well for about the last month we have been in the process of moving Curious Cash (and all that sits on that box) to a new server. This Server in all honesty has been unrealiable from the start and we have on numerous occasions tried to rectify the issue. After 12 months of patches failing we decided it was time to move. However, moving has proven extremely difficult. Due to the unstable nature of the server we have had to deal with constant transfer fails which has kept the timeline blowing out for this. Where we are at today is all of the sites from this box are now uploaded to a new server except for part of Curious Cash and one other site. By the end of the week I expect the sites to be running off the new server.

Why has the server been crashing?
    - Well the exact answer we don't know. It is either a conflict with Software on the server or it is a problem with some of our code. We have tried to work with the host and we have actually upgraded this box a few times but the problem does not go away. Also I don't believe it could be a code issue causing crashes, as all of our scripts are aimed at the server which actually tracks the revshare (Seperate Box) and this server goes down about once a year. It seems to just be one of those things. It is like in the office here we are 3 computers that are identical, one never fails, one stuffs up every now and then, and the other needs formatting and rebuilding every couple of months.

What are we doing about it?
    - First if it is the server , then this will be rectified by the new server we are moving to. It runs different software so hopefully problems will be overcome. If it is scripting then this will be rectified when we launch a new version of CuriousCash running NATS or MPA3 or similar product. I would expect this to happen in one to two months depending on integration time.

On top of this we are also working to a complete mirror setup of all of our sites including Curious Cash so if one Server goes down, hopefully the other will be up and take its place.

Webmaster Dan