Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My Experience Working With ChiliHost

JustMe

WTF? My Experience Working With ChiliHost

Greetings All:

Ok, so I might be known for being just a weeeeeeeeeee bit critical of people/things at times, especially when it seems like someone's doing something half-assed, unethical, or just plain not copasetic in my eyes.

But let it never be said that I don't equally praise a standard of excellence when I see it!

I just wanted to take a couple of minutes to spam about Chilihost. He doesn't know that I'm writing this, didn't ask me to write this, etc. I don't get discounts from him, or other considerations in anyway, and I don't know him personally.

We moved over one of our dedicated servers to him about a month and a half ago now. Let me just say, the move went FLAWLESSLY. He's been more than helpful, and not once has he bitched about my demanding ways. There's something to be said about that!

He seems like a great guy, and is providing a level of service that would be considered exemplary even in the mainstream market, much less the adult one.

My server has been fast and reliable, and I just got an e-mail from a third-party site monitor that I have running (which is what inspired me to write this little spammie):

Outages: 0
    Downtime: 0 hrs, 0 mins
    Uptime: 100.00%

How sexy is that?

I absolutely love being able to support companies that are members of the same community that I'm in. The fact that I'm able to do that without sacrificing quality or service just makes it all the better.

So, if you're looking for a provider, hit ChiliHost up. I highly recommend him, and I don't throw around such recommendations lightly.

:thumbsup:

curiousbunny
    I am with you. Luke is FABULOUS hehehehehe.

Am i gay? Am i straight? And then i realized ... I'm just slutty. shelmal's Avatar
    Got to second that. Or is that third that? Best decision I ever made in the 6 years I've been doing this was to move my sites to Luke. His hosting is not only reliable hes a great guy who goes out of his way to help you. Luke Rules

Xstr8guy
    I'm just a little guy as far as hosting goes. I don't push a terrabyte of traffic through my tiny virtual hosting package, but Luke always treats me like I'm his only customer... and that is the best compliment that anyone can give to a service provider.

THANKS LUKE!

I absolutely concur ... Luke provides a level of service like nothing I've ever experienced for anything ever. And he does treat you like you're the only customer he has, always right there to help out, answer questions and always goes above and beyond to make sure you've got what you need.

JustMe, thank you for the very kind post, plus thank you to all you guys who responded. Its really nice to read feedback like this, I take a lot of pride in my business and enjoy taking care of all my clients too.

cheers,
    Luke

Latin Niche site - 50% Revshare!! MiamiB's Avatar

Yeah Awesome Service!

We just moved to Chilihost less than one month ago after our hosting company of 7 years went out of business. Luke got us moved to a dedicated server and did all the setup for all our sites! He was right there answering questions, testing the setup, and making sure everything was working perfectly! I have never had better customer service and he knows his stuff like no one I have ever know!

I would also like to take this opportunity to publicly thank Luke for the great service! He made what could have been a nightmare a smooth actually pleasant experience! We are looking forward to being at our new "home" for many years to come!! Thanks Luke!

Lee
    MiamiBoyz.com
    Online Since 1999!
    Make 50% initial signup AND 50% recurring![/B] http://www.MiamiBoyz.com
    NEW SITE TO PROMOTE - LatinPiss.com

AusCoding Allan
    Luke is an absolute champion. I would not survive without him. He answers my silliest little questions, provides me with my server address when I forget and all the things a host does but it's not that he does those. It's how he goes about doing those things. A few words come to mind

Efficient

Reliable

Organised

Available

Responsive

and best of all .....

Reasonably Priced.

Cheers,

Allan

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men? IntenseCash.com's Avatar
    I love to hear about people who run their companies this way. Congrats ChiliHost on doing a fine job.

Mark
    * IntenseCash.com - If you can't convert us you better look for a new job!

Dzinerbear
    I'm a bit late on the Chili Host bandwagon, I move my sites over last summer and experienced the same thing. I got all signed up with Luke on a Saturday night before I went to bed. By the time I woke up Sunday morning, everything was moved over and the nameservers had kicked in.

Since then, I can't tell you how much help Luke has been. Stuff that my previous host would have nickel and dimed me on, Luke just did it. And when I asked how much I owed him, he'd simply said, "Don't worry about it."

The other thing I love about Luke is that he's here posting and contributing to this community. He's not a drive-by poster like most web hosting companies are.

And the most amazing thing about Luke is that in spite of the fact that he lives in Brisbane and I live in Toronto, I still usually get an answer to any e-mail I send him within hours. There are sponsors and suppliers that I'm still waiting to hear from, and it's months later.

Without Luke and Chili Host my business would not be what it is today.

Thanks Luke,
    Big hugs,
    Michael
    dzinerbear

LOVE 4 SALE OR LEASE SEX MONTHLY! :) longboardjim's Avatar
    luke is great! , i'd say something "flowery" but i think i'll let the "blossoms" speak for themselves!

sincerely ~ ..."you'll always have a place in my bed..err..heart!"

dannyz
    Yep, it's 100% confirmed, Luke has been amazing!!! Every time I have a problem, no matter what time it's been, he has somehow been there to fix it and within an amazing amount of time as well.

I hope he gets more business from this post, he deserves it!!!

You guys are extremely nice to be posting these comments, once again a big thank you to all of you!

cheers,
    Luke

Dzinerbear
    We should start a fan club at Yahoo Groups: lukesfanclub

LOVE 4 SALE OR LEASE SEX MONTHLY! :) longboardjim's Avatar
    i volunteer my services for all luke's exclusive nudes!

sincerely ~ ..."look at the birdie!"... :goof: