Thread: hey all. new to the tranny tgp world and need help..

kidtwist

hey all. new to the tranny tgp world and need help..

hey guys i am starting a shemale/tranny tgp called spicyshemales.com.
    i am in need of a shit ton of galleries. so if you can submit them here
    and i am also in need of some H/L trades. i know i have no pr but with your help i hope to be at least a pr3 by next month. so if you can help out please do.
    thanks,
    kidtwist

kidtwist
    anyone...

First off, welcome to the board.

As to your request, I'm not sure if very many of the guys here are running anything relating to shemales. I will have some sites going soon I'm doing for Buck Angel that will support that niche, but shemales is actually a straight market item, not a gay market item.

I have noted the site, and will certainly remember it when we have some shemale galleries available.

shemale galleries i have plenty of. do you require a recip or will you take clean galleries?

nakedchicks
    nice seeing you here.. :hippy:

kidtwist
    Quote Originally Posted by Bec
    First off, welcome to the board.

As to your request, I'm not sure if very many of the guys here are running anything relating to shemales. I will have some sites going soon I'm doing for Buck Angel that will support that niche, but shemales is actually a straight market item, not a gay market item.

I have noted the site, and will certainly remember it when we have some shemale galleries available.
    thanks alot. i had no clue that shemale site wernt gay sites. :juggle:

LOVE 4 SALE OR LEASE SEX MONTHLY! :) longboardjim's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kidtwist
    thanks alot. i had no clue that shemale site wernt gay sites. :juggle:
    comming from someone who's gay! ( or maybe it's just me! ) , it's not that we don't like them ( their actually quite good in drag shows! ) it's just we compete for the same thing!...cute straight guys!

sincerely ~ ..."anyone who spends longer than me in the mirror has got to go!"... :goof:

p.s ~ i wish i had more of an interest in that "niche" it's actually quite popular! , you have my deepest envy!