Thread: PrideBucks Announces May Prize, Bonuses!

RainGurl

PrideBucks Announces May Prize, Bonuses!

PrideBucks will be bumping payouts every Wednesday in May with “Wild Wednesdays!” Affiliates will earn 75% on revshare sales and $40 on per sign up sales every Wednesday throughout May. Just have your links in place, and the bonus is automatic. By June you’ll have some extra summer cash!

This month we’ll also be giving away a JBL PROPACK Cinema Vision Home Theater Speaker System to one random affiliate. We want to give everyone a chance to win this month, so we’re offering the prize via a random drawing. Just send at least 5 sales during the month of May, and you’ll be entered to win. Watching Desperate Housewives will never be the same once you install this system!

If you’re not a PrideBucks affiliate, sign up today at http://www.pridebucks.com. PrideBucks features original content sites including CircleJerkBoys.com, BoysGoneBad.com, MenOver30.com and TrueTwinks.com. We offer $30 per sale or 60% revshare, a vault of marketing tools, and monthly bonuses and promos. For more information, contact Rainey, rainey@pridebucks.com.

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Nice promo guys :thumbsup:

Cant wait to see what youll be giving away next month

Get your Pride Bucks links up if you havent already done so people :thumbsup:

Regards,

Lee

Gay Marriage - It's our Pearl Harbor.
    Looks good Bonuses rock.

robin
    I need me some more of those pridebucks! Sounds like a cool promo. Maybe I can get some more of those men over 30 sales this month.

Gay Marriage - It's our Pearl Harbor.
    Nice job Pridebucks gang.

RainGurl
    thanks guys! let me know if you need anything
    =)