Thread: Advice needed: Gay affiliate program

freshsx

Advice needed: Gay affiliate program

Hi guyz,

I'm interested in hearing any advice anyone might have on how to promote our affiliate scheme www.freshsxcash.com - and if they have any suggestions for ways to improve the site?

We recently redesigned the front end of www.freshsx.com to increase sales, so hopefully that will help as well.

Any help gratefully received!

Many thanks

Dzinerbear
    Okay, first of all, this page on your site is screwed up in Firefox:

http://www.freshsx.com/freshnew/joinnow.html

The tables and buttons are all out of alignment. They look okay in Internet Explorer, this seems to be a Mozilla browser issue. But you should correct it because Mozilla use is on the rise. Here a screen capture.

Also, it doesn't look like you pay a commission on DVD sales. This always pisses webmaster off. If I send you traffic and they buy a membership I get paid, if they buy a DVD, I don't. That's not fair to the people sending you traffic.

Your minimum payout is a bit high ... a lot of webmasters don't want to push traffic until it reaches $200 in sales, especially with a new sponsor. Once I know you, it's alright.

Otherwise, the site looks great! I'll sign up tonight.

dzinerbear

Scorpio
    The site looks good but you should go easy with the logo... it's too distracting. Wherever i look on the page... my eyes are still drawn to that logo.

Maybe don't make it so blinky. Just my 2 cents

i'm with Dzinerbear on this - my suggestion is to mirror your tour, and don't include videos for sale on the affiliate tour. why should we send you free traffic to make sales with? also i almost never promote a new, unknown sponsor with a $200 minimum unless they pay daily through epassporte - and i rarely work with a sponsor who pays monthly.

Dzinerbear
    Just wanted to bump this as I talked to Scott this morning. They're going to create a non-DVD page where webmasters can send their traffic. He explained that they don't want to offer commission on DVDs because the profit margin is smaller and in some cases the webmaster commission would completely eat it up. Fair enough. So offering a separate page seems to be a good move to satisfy both.

Also, they can do a $50 minimum. He explained they set it at $200 because of banking fees. But they can go as low as $50.

Nice to see sponsors willing to take suggestions from webmasters.

Cheers
    Dzinerbear

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Some great suggestions so far

As to where to promote your affiliate program, you're at the premier destination for webmasters promoting gay sites

Regards,

Lee