Thread: Sinner repent emails...

Have an idea and make it come to life! Gary-Alan's Avatar

Sinner repent emails...

Am I the only one who's is getting barraged with emails for fundamental christains telling me that I need to repent??

At first I got hit at every GWW email address... so I just figured it was a spidered email issue. Now, I'm getting them in EVERY email address, even the unknown accounts. The GWW emails were telling me satan made me create GWW so we can all commune in his lies. Whoopee!!!

This started over the weekend, but today it seems to be even bigger.

I need to update my spam filter... UGH!
    Traffic is like your cock -
    Play with it and watch it GROW!

Dzinerbear
    Oh ... I didn't get any of those yet, but I got one telling me how I could cure HIV if I had it.

dzinerbear

Top Cat
    Quote Originally Posted by Gary-Alan
    Am I the only one who's is getting barraged with emails for fundamental christains telling me that I need to repent??

At first I got hit at every GWW email address... so I just figured it was a spidered email issue. Now, I'm getting them in EVERY email address, even the unknown accounts. The GWW emails were telling me satan made me create GWW so we can all commune in his lies. Whoopee!!!

Maybe if you just repented, the e-mails would stop. I'd repent but I have so many sins it would just take too long to do all the paperwork. :angel:

robin
    A month or two ago I got a crap lode of those sinner repent emails. Sucked major -- delete, add to spam filter....

AusCoding Allan
    I'm yet to have the privelege. Either that or I haven't noticed them disappearing into my junk email folders.

Allan

Quote Originally Posted by dillmedia
    Maybe if you just repented, the e-mails would stop. I'd repent but I have so many sins it would just take too long to do all the paperwork. :angel:

LMAO

Well I already know I'll be driving the bus to hell... Lee will be taking the tickets... and my friend Lane will be the tour guide.

:devil:

kcwebwerks
    I haven't gotten them yet. They are probably starting with the ones that there might be hope for first and work their way up to me at the top of the list. From what I've been told, I'm satan's ex lover. :evil:

curiousbunny
    LMAO

Well I already know I'll be driving the bus to hell... Lee will be taking the tickets... and my friend Lane will be the tour guide.

:devil:
    oh my bad bad boys heheheh
    repent repent repent repent repent :angel:

I once got some jackoff sending me about 50 emails a day, all individually written, begging me to give up my sinful ways..

Lots and lots of "PPPLLLLEEEASSEEEE.... HELP SAVE THE WORLD FROM SATAN!!!!! PPPLLLLEEEAAASSSEEEEE!!!!!!!!".

I wrote a couple letters to his provider, some Christian ISP in Utah, and they pulled his account, but he signed up again about 5 minutes later.

The head of customer service wrote me a very nice email telling me that he's been permanantly banned from zol.com or whatever it was, and that a "real" Christian would never resort to such tactics.

I politely told him to go screw himself, and once he and his kind could come up with some consensus as to wether Jesus would SPAM or not, I'd like to know.

:jasun:
    Jasun Mark. Crass of the Titans.

Words paint the real picture gaystoryman's Avatar
    Well I don't know, I haven't gotten those 'repent' one's yet, but sure do get a lot wanting me to refinance with a true christian lender... guess when I don't reply I'll get one of those darn repent thingees...

oh and G/A you can drive the bus, but I got me an advance ticket on the Air Express... and I hear the pilot is one hot MTF... shall I see if I can book you and Lee seats up front? :signhere: (they serve hot cinnimon bagels on the morning flights) :goof:
    Webmasters: Add Custom Stories To Your Sites Custom Gay Stories

My Blogs Gay Talk, Free Gay Fiction, Erotic Fiction Online

Top Cat
    I forgot to mention that, according to my spam, lots of Christian single women are waiting to meet me. For what purpose I'm sure I don't know.

Slade

Ah..you get all the fun. Seems the Fundies have no interest in me at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Slade
    Ah..you get all the fun. Seems the Fundies have no interest in me at all.
    Ya know... I was going to have some fun, then I thought, I really don't have the time LOL

Now, I'm wondering if the 120 emails I just rec'd in the past 10 minutes 'that Norton's flagged with viruses' are coming from the lord Or satan? Oops, make that 240.

Ok I'm off to email ISPs LOL

desslock
    Unfortunately there are a number of people who cannot understand why you see things the way they do.

They earnestly believe that the best choice also happens to conveniently be they exact same selections they have made.

On Saturday the city of Austin is voting on a referendum that would ban smoking from all business establishments 100%. I was out last week and several people I spoke to said they were absolutely going to go and vote for the Smoking Referendum. (it is a popular topic now)

I just said I was a No on that vote --- and they didn't understand why I would oppose it, since I do not smoke. First of all, I do not frame my politics exactly around my own whims and desires. But beyond that....

At least when the fundamentalists pester us with what the best choice of happiness in our lives should be, they are doing so privately, and we can delete their annoying emails. We still have the freedom to follow the Bible or not. The difference is a majority of voters in Austin will probably use the force of law to restrict another kind of life choice --- that in my opinion is an unfair and bullying exercize that takes away freedom.

I'll be an election judge for the election on Saturday. I fully expect it to pass.

Steve