Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Not just another 'hi, I'm new to the board' message

dannyz

Not just another 'hi, I'm new to the board' message

Hey there,

I come highly recommended to this board from my business associate, he goes by sukime69 on the board. I have been told that this is the friendliest board in the business so hope to make some friends as well!

I should mention that I have been in the industry for many years, as a Product Manager for a very large gay AVS company as well as my old paysite, Men of Asia, so I'm sure some of you will already know me. I hope I can contribute to the board on various topics, and become an active member of the little gay webmaster hub. You can bet I'll be involved in any discussions involving cocks, cockrings, dildos or buttmunching.

Anyways, I hope the administrators don't mind my mentioning we are in the final stages of adding promotional materials for our affiliate program...really excited as we've been slaving over it for the last 6 months, so read my signature if you're interested and hope to meet ya' all.

curiousbunny
    Welcome ! :angel:

LOVE 4 SALE OR LEASE SEX MONTHLY! :) longboardjim's Avatar
    welcome dannyz!

sincerely ~ jim

Words paint the real picture gaystoryman's Avatar
    Welcome to the funny farm.. :beauty:

Enjoy
    Ian
    Webmasters: Add Custom Stories To Your Sites Custom Gay Stories

My Blogs Gay Talk, Free Gay Fiction, Erotic Fiction Online

dannyz
    Cheers for the hellos!

Incidentally Gay Story Man, I'm searching for gay Asian literature for sale (or at least gay literature where I could change the charachters to Asian).

Do you happen to have any for sale, and if so could you send me your price list?

Thanks again guys!!!

Heya Danny, welcome to gww....glad to see you made it here. This is an awesome resource for the gay website community (dare I say the best one!) and a fun place to just relax too

cheers
    Luke

Words paint the real picture gaystoryman's Avatar
    Hey Danny, sorry but no I don't have any asian character stories, and no I dont think you could just alter the characters either... sorry I can't help you on that one, but check with Basschick and darn, can't recall the other member here who does stories... sana chan? Give them a shout or PM them... or if they see this maybe they can respond..

Thanks for asking though.
    Ian.
    Webmasters: Add Custom Stories To Your Sites Custom Gay Stories

My Blogs Gay Talk, Free Gay Fiction, Erotic Fiction Online

dannyz
    Thanks for the input, I do think you are right that just changing the charachters to Asian wouldn't work...would much rather have some real gay Asian fiction that properly reflects the culture, preferably by an Asian guy!

I'll keep looking around. I have a couple writers here in Asia too that write for me, but it would be nice to be able to pack my story section with a real big selection of stories if anyone is selling some that would fit.

dannyz
    Cheers Luke! I don't quite know how to relax but I'll do my best. :juggle:

LOVE 4 SALE OR LEASE SEX MONTHLY! :) longboardjim's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dannyz
    Thanks for the input, I do think you are right that just changing the charachters to Asian wouldn't work...would much rather have some real gay Asian fiction that properly reflects the culture, preferably by an Asian guy!
    or someone that sleeps with asian guys!

i was going to say that sleeping with asian guys is quite different than your "average-joe's" and probably more "oral" than most people can handle! ( hence the term "oral-bottom!" )...of course i'm just guessing being on an island in the pacific! :goof:

sincerely ~ ..."we got rice!"...

AusCoding Allan
    Welcome to the most awesome place around!

I'm sure you'll have lots of fun and do lots of business.

Cheers,

Allan

nakedchicks
    welcome aboard...

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men? IntenseCash.com's Avatar
    Welcome to the GWW board.

Mark
    * IntenseCash.com - If you can't convert us you better look for a new job!

Glad to have you here! Kick back and join in the party.

dannyz
    [QUOTE=longboardjim]or someone that sleeps with asian guys! QUOTE]

Jim...you are so right there, which is why you will find several of my stories of, ahem, whiteboy Asian male lust in the member's area of our sites. I'm not going to tell which ones though hehehe.

The interesting thing about Asians is that white guys usually fancy the twink or bottom boys, but the 'Sticky Rice' (Asian for Asian) guys generally like the more mature and muscular types but can't stand twinks. They are two almost completely different sub-niches of each other.

By the way, thanks everyone else for the warm hellos!