Thread: GMP - guys mostly pacing?!

dalimili

GMP - guys mostly pacing?!

When I was still webmaster at GMP I signed up for their free hosting, somewhere in January..... I never received a reply, until... yes!!!!!!! It's in my inbox.

My date does say MAY, but 4 months is not such a bad reaction time afterall...

JustMe
    Greetings:

Someone told me that GMP was sued by U-G-A-S a while back and U-G-A-S won a HUGE judgement against them.

Not sure if it's true or not, anyone know?

blah blah blah...
    Quote Originally Posted by JustMe
    Greetings:

Someone told me that GMP was sued by U-G-A-S a while back and U-G-A-S won a HUGE judgement against them.

Not sure if it's true or not, anyone know?
    Sued? do you know for what?

I've been with them for about 2 years now and i'm totally happy.

Xstr8guy
    Dave from U*GAS will only hint at what happened. I guess U*GAS kicked their ass but I don't know what for.

JustMe
    Greetings:

Quote Originally Posted by GPallan
    Sued? do you know for what?
    Again, I'm not certain about this, but I was told it had something to do with an employee that went from U-G-A-S over to GMP, and took a whole lot of their proprietary source code along with him....

blah blah blah...
    Quote Originally Posted by Xstr8guy
    Dave from U*GAS will only hint at what happened. I guess U*GAS kicked their ass but I don't know what for.

I was going to say something but i wont. I'm planning on staying with U*GAS for a bit longer

blah blah blah...
    Quote Originally Posted by Xstr8guy

BTW...is David Riggins the owner of U*GAS?

dalimili
    Well..... first they were sued by **** and then they were purchased by an unknown Asian company .... god... weren't they once *********** winner?

JustMe
    Greetings:

Quote Originally Posted by GPallan
    BTW...is David Riggins the owner of U*GAS?
    Dave Riggins is in charge of the free hosting over at U-G-A-S, but is not an owner or employee of the company.

I am straight, but my ass is gay jIgG's Avatar
    what JustMe said

and yes the lawsuit was a while back, it was only mentioned that it was filed but GMP never addressed the issue from what I remember.

And I think it doesn't only pertain to stolen source code but the alleged employee also "borrowed" some ideas.

When did they win the case?

Xstr8guy
    Ah, David Riggins... he still makes a few bucks off of me every month. What a sweet deal he has with U*GAS. I wonder why their code doesn't track affiliates for me. Lol, only the first site that is submitted for a referral makes money for the referrer. Who does that other than U*GAS?

blah blah blah...
    Quote Originally Posted by JustMe
    Greetings:

Dave Riggins is in charge of the free hosting over at U-G-A-S, but is not an owner or employee of the company.
    hmmm....every time Robs wants to make an important decision, he has to consults with David, as if David makes all the rules. ??? So i just assumed he was "the guy"

If everybody is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking. Wowmediacash's Avatar
    There are two "Daves" / "Davids" - one is the owner - the other being Dave Riggins.

Introducing Amateurs Do It - Your Next Big Seller in 2015 - AmateursDoIt.com
    WOW Media Cash affiliate program for AmateursDoIt.com & WankOffWorld.com

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Well at least it wasnt May from last year

Regards,

Lee