Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone here going to Cybernet???

Mamakity

Anyone here going to Cybernet???

Cybernet is in San Diego so it's sort of silly for me not to go plus I have a few friends that will be there and are sponsoring parties and such. Anyone else coming? http://www.cybernetexpo.com/

i think i'll drive down for a day. the big question remains - which day? hmmm...

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    I'll be there. Yay!
    Don Mike
    DonMikeCali@gmail.com

kcwebwerks
    I shant be in attendance. I'm savin up so I can go to Disneyworld! Oh... I mean Internext.

Mamakity
    I'll tell you, the parties are gonna be great this year. Smashbucks along with some other fine companies is throwing the "White Trash Bash" on Sunday.

That also happens to be the day of the "informal" get together that takes place in Puerto Nuevo, Mexico. It's a short drive from the hotel and the Lobster is only $11. It's so much fun. I'm totally looking forward to those two.

Mamakity
    If one or two of you are having problems with the cost of the hotel, hit me up. I may have a solution for ya. :signhere:

Madame0120
    We have reservations at the Host Hotel, but won't make a decision about attending for another few weeks. Dear roy is lobbying for a few days in Vegas on the way in. Nothing like making a long road trip more fun, eh?

It is tops on my list .. and we may come in early to do the Mexico Run with YNot Bob. Hey .. I remember they ding'ed us pretty hard on the insurance last time, do you get a break on a day pass?

Either way if we go, there will be room enough in BigBlue for a few pieces of eyecandy.

Mamakity
    Quote Originally Posted by Madame0120
    we may come in early to do the Mexico Run with YNot Bob. Hey .. I remember they ding'ed us pretty hard on the insurance last time, do you get a break on a day pass?

Either way if we go, there will be room enough in BigBlue for a few pieces of eyecandy.

Cool, were driving to the luch in Mexico as well so why not just hitch with us? About the insurance, I can't remember how much it cost. Maybe like $30???

I'll be there.

I'm even planning on wearing pants. The WHOLE TIME!! :jasun:
    Jasun Mark. Crass of the Titans.

throw fundamentalists to the lions chadknowslaw's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jasun
    I'll be there.

I'm even planning on wearing pants. The WHOLE TIME!! :jasun:
    not if I am there you wont.

I am still up in the air on this show but I guess I will have to decide soon!
    Chad Belville, Esq
    Phoenix, Arizona
    www.chadknowslaw.com
    Keeping you out of trouble is easier than getting you out of trouble!

Madame0120
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamakity
    Cool, were driving to the luch in Mexico as well so why not just hitch with us? About the insurance, I can't remember how much it cost. Maybe like $30???
    I'd go look it up but all my paperwork is with the bean counter. It was over 125 for the 2 cars for 4 days.

I'm sure roy would want to drive regardless .. it's not all the way down to Las Salines is it? Maybe I'll remember to take a valium and pull on a diaper BEFORE I cross the border. Freakin' E RIDE!

Anyway, when else you gona get to cruise in the fat ride?
    All it needs is blinds on the windows, and we could shoot
    nasty pictures all the way down.

Humm .. wonder if the air matress would fit?
    Why not wear something ..

accessable? :devil:

Mamakity
    Madame you dirty girl, you! hehehe

It's not all the way to La Salinas but I believe Bob's planning a detour so those thinking about going to YP can get a better idea of the location.

Jasun, I'm so stoked that your coming. When are you heading down??? Oh and please be open minded about keeping your pants on. You never know if it will be warm weather and might need someone to blow on your naughty parts to cool you down.

Besides, Chad I'm sure would volunteer. Right Chad???

Due to a scheduling conflict we missed the Phoenix Forum last month. But since we live in San Diego, this might be a good one for us. The Phoenix Forum seemed to be very gay oriented (at least party-wise)! How will this one compare?

Mamakity
    I'm pretty sure it has a lot of room for growth, hehe. There are a lot of companies that cater to the gay market as well as straight. There needs to be more though. What's a Expo without us there???

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    Quote Originally Posted by agenda9
    Due to a scheduling conflict we missed the Phoenix Forum last month. But since we live in San Diego, this might be a good one for us. The Phoenix Forum seemed to be very gay oriented (at least party-wise)! How will this one compare?
    There wasn't much of a gay presence last year, but they did have a gay marketing pannel (which was, sadly, rather poorly attended). But I think it's important for us to show up in full force, if not as presenters or with a booth, then at least as a group to show that we are an important part of the adult internet community.
    Don Mike
    DonMikeCali@gmail.com