Thread: Butt Machine Boys

Dzinerbear

Butt Machine Boys

Is anyone still promoting Butt Machine Boys? I know they're not updating their site anymore, but people can still join.

dzinerbear

LOVE 4 SALE OR LEASE SEX MONTHLY! :) longboardjim's Avatar
    ? , i was going to say , are they still active? , it's an interesting site! , not that i'm into that sort of thing! :goof:

sincerely ~ ..."what was that addy again?"...

Xstr8guy
    I still get the occassional check, but I think that is just the rebills running down.

The site looks like it is only taking one month non-recurring memberships. That's probably to prevent member disatisfaction because the sites not updating anymore.

I sure wish the owner of that content would put it up for sale.

robin
    Quote Originally Posted by Xstr8guy
    I still get the occassional check, but I think that is just the rebills running down.

The site looks like it is only taking one month non-recurring memberships. That's probably to prevent member disatisfaction because the sites not updating anymore.

I sure wish the owner of that content would put it up for sale.

Xstr8guy if you're talking about the content and not the domain -- I'm sure that I saw at Ounique recently a whole wack of butt machine guy sets. not sure if there is any video tho.

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    You know, if the owners of that site had any clue they would set up a script that logged 'new' members and the content inside the side too.

Each month this script would update a 'set' and keep the rebills coming in.

Chances are, a surfer isnt going to retain past month 6 anyway $0.02

Regards,

Lee

If everybody is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking. Wowmediacash's Avatar
    Yup i too have seen what looks like there content for sale and not just at Ounique.

Introducing Amateurs Do It - Your Next Big Seller in 2015 - AmateursDoIt.com
    WOW Media Cash affiliate program for AmateursDoIt.com & WankOffWorld.com

Dzinerbear
    Where else have you seen it, Peter? I've seen females and fucking machines at Midnight Digital, but not males.

Cheers
    dzinerbear

If everybody is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking. Wowmediacash's Avatar
    Yeah oops sorry it was Midnight Digital with females. Sorry

Dzinerbear
    hehe ... peter ... if you can't tell the difference between boys and girls maybe you've been doing this too long.

dzinerbear

I dont even look now - reduce size, censore, insert, save blah blah blah...... Its me that feels like a machine sometimes !

Dzinerbear - months ago, the owners of buttmachineboys sent out an email saying they were no longer paying for joins to the site so any links left up would not give you credit for sales.

Dzinerbear
    basschick,

thanks for that ... I don't think I got that e-mail.

cheers
    dzinerbear