Thread: Cheerleading - next?

Words paint the real picture gaystoryman's Avatar

Cheerleading - next?

Okay, I gotta laugh at this in a sort of way, and yet feel awfully worried too.. like is this real? What is really going on below the 49th? Everyone suddenly get a case of imagined sainthood?

Here is the article from the CBC about new law in Texas banning suggestive cheer leading in schools... man talk about tough to enforce...

CBC Online Article Banning CheerLeading In Texas
    Webmasters: Add Custom Stories To Your Sites Custom Gay Stories

My Blogs Gay Talk, Free Gay Fiction, Erotic Fiction Online

"Edwards says the bill is aimed at stopping the exploitation of young girls and sexual behaviour that he says can lead to teenage pregnances and sexually transmitted diseases."

funny, I thought to get pregnant or the clap, you needed to actually have sex.

Apparently, just forming your Body into V I C T O R Y will do it, too. :wacko:
    Jasun Mark. Crass of the Titans.

throw fundamentalists to the lions chadknowslaw's Avatar
    Just to clarify, this bill is NOT a law yet--it would have to pass the Texas Senate and be signed by the Governor to become law, and when it did, immediately be challenged as an unconstitutional restriction of 1st Amendment free speech rights.....

but it is just plain stupid! I think the sponsor of this bill must have seen Friday Night Lights one too many times---

and how many people actually called him to complain that the cheerleaders at their high school were "too sexy?"

Hopefully this bill will die in the Senate. What a complete waste of time. However, Texas is the state that would still ban gay sex if they could, but has no problem with drive-in liquor stores or an open bottle of tequilla in the passenger seat of your Eldorado convertible with the bull horns on the hood and matching pearl-handled semi-automatic handguns on the dash.
    Chad Belville, Esq
    Phoenix, Arizona
    www.chadknowslaw.com
    Keeping you out of trouble is easier than getting you out of trouble!

krusher
    Yeah but if they dont stop cheerleading what next? Teenage sex?!? God forbid anyone get laid in high school or something.

well shoot - popped in cause I though Gaystoryman had dressed up in a cheerleader outfit ....

Words paint the real picture gaystoryman's Avatar
    :uhoh: uh that was last week Bec, you must have missed it... but don't worry, i am sure we can arrange a repeat showing ... one day.. :signhere: :goofy:
    Webmasters: Add Custom Stories To Your Sites Custom Gay Stories

My Blogs Gay Talk, Free Gay Fiction, Erotic Fiction Online

That's ok - I'm still waiting for the pic of Slade in his Tiarra.