Thread: Hpic just launched 2 great gay sites

HpicAnn

Heres A Thought Hpic just launched 2 great gay sites

converting at 1:100

http://www.toongayxxx.com
    http://www.interracial-gaysex.com

any question you have just hit me up on icq..

I am straight, but my ass is gay jIgG's Avatar
    not sure about the toon site, but the interracial just looks like some old photos repackaged in a 640x480 design

HpicAnn
    Well what i can tell you is that those site last month converted 1:100 so if you promote them you'll get paid 30 dollars per every 1 dollar trial..and those sites were launched just last month

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

valero18
    I would like to know if all the popups you have on your sites also include my webmaster ID and if I am earning money if someone purchasing after clicking on the popups? Or are you the ony ones who earn money? It is very strange that there is a popup upon entering your sites, and that indicates that I will not get any profit. Other sponsor whom I am co-operating with turn off the popups for my traffic. Can you change your settings also?

Xstr8guy
    I see some of Spub's work on your toon site. How's she doing? She still owes me a couple of toons. Tell her to swing by and visit GWW.

HpicAnn
    Quote Originally Posted by valero18
    I would like to know if all the popups you have on your sites also include my webmaster ID and if I am earning money if someone purchasing after clicking on the popups? Or are you the ony ones who earn money? It is very strange that there is a popup upon entering your sites, and that indicates that I will not get any profit. Other sponsor whom I am co-operating with turn off the popups for my traffic. Can you change your settings also?

Of course you can have links console free just contact me by icq so we can work on it.... ICQ 226461222

:thumbsup: