Thread: And the wanking crap award goes to ...

Dzinerbear

And the wanking crap award goes to ...

"Hitchhiker's Guide ..." ah my gawd, dont' do it. It was like Dr. Who meets Space 1999 with a smattering of Muppets. Finally 40 minutes in, I turned to tell Ted I was going home and he leaned in and said, "Uncle." I tried, I really did.

dzinerbear

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    On the flipside..

National Treasure and Bridget Jones Diary are good movies

Sideways was kinda funky, i got bored half-way through though and started checking emails instead LOL

Oh and Spanglish was a very good movie, it proved Adam Sandler can actually act

Regards,

Lee

Quote Originally Posted by Dzinerbear
    "Hitchhiker's Guide ..." ah my gawd, dont' do it. It was like Dr. Who meets Space 1999 with a smattering of Muppets. Finally 40 minutes in, I turned to tell Ted I was going home and he leaned in and said, "Uncle." I tried, I really did.

dzinerbear
    Darn ... and I've been looking forward to this one coming out.

thanks for the warning.

from the moment i saw the trailer of hitchhiker's guide, i pretty much gave up on it. true, i had a tiny glimmer of hope, but it was a very dim light in the darkness of expected disappointment.

If everybody is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking. Wowmediacash's Avatar
    Well we wont be going either then - the preview of hitchhiker's guide they are showing on tv makes it look crap too.

Introducing Amateurs Do It - Your Next Big Seller in 2015 - AmateursDoIt.com
    WOW Media Cash affiliate program for AmateursDoIt.com & WankOffWorld.com

zewkin
    I liked it. It was fun and adventurous maybe not as many laughs as expected, but better than some crap I've seen. When/if the Red Dwarf movie comes out, though, I'd be willing to camp out for tickets. I won't as I'm sure it wouldn't be necessary, but I'll be first in line!

Marc
    Thats too bad, I like sci-fi stuff

It got so-so reviews
    http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/hitc...to_the_galaxy/

have you seen the original television series, I think its from the UK, it was great! too bad the movie sucks

cheers,
    Luke

i have loved the books for many years, and the bbc production was fun. too bad hollywood always makes movies out of famous books and has to change everything that the readers loved about the stories in the first place.

dalimili
    OH god... and I was sooooooooooo looking forward to this movie.... not only because I really wanted to see how they'd put it onto the big screen, but also cause I'm a such a fan of UK's THE OFFICE series and I really liked Martin Freeman who starred there..

By the way... if you wanna die laughin... the best thing that happened to TV in last 10 years is brittish series LITTLE BRITAIN! It's fuckin' hilarious.