Thread: mancheck question - do any of you know...

mancheck question - do any of you know...

does anyone here know where or if hits your site sends to the mancheck tour or join page are available somewhere on their stats?

thanks!

If everybody is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking. Wowmediacash's Avatar
    Not to my knowledge but im sure Michael will advise shortly.

Introducing Amateurs Do It - Your Next Big Seller in 2015 - AmateursDoIt.com
    WOW Media Cash affiliate program for AmateursDoIt.com & WankOffWorld.com

Dzinerbear
    Detailed traffic stats are not available in MANcheck's webmaster forum. MANcheckCash was an attempt to go down that road. MANcheckCash was created to allow webmasters to earn money promoting MANcheck without having to submit a gallery to us. So, any webmaster anywhere could put a MANcheck banner on their site and earn commission.

MANcheckCash emerged around the same time that MANcheckCinema was launched. That system has fairly decent traffic stats. (You should be able to log in to MCC using your login and password.)

As far as the traffic you send MANcheck through the "code" you put on your gallery entry page, no stats are currently available for that.

If I can help with anything else, please let me know.
    Michael

thanks. so there will never be a way to know if they are clicking into mancheck from your join page and not joining - or they're just not clicking

Dzinerbear
    Well I wouldn't say never, but let's just say that for the moment our focus is getting our site to have one consistent colour scheme and design.

Michael

Quote Originally Posted by Dzinerbear
    Well I wouldn't say never, but let's just say that for the moment our focus is getting our site to have one consistent colour scheme and design.

Michael

She's a lesbian, that's what I'm here to talk about!

effective

It would be good tho for MANCheck webmasters to know what traffic of theirs is making the sales ? which in turn would pump up the gass for MANCheck sales ?

Its a bit like wistling in the wind at the mo with the stats system at MANCheck.

Apart from that, Its a solid system to work with :3ymca:
    http://www.sockstarsonline.com - Socks, Feet & Sneakers Fetish website

it's true, sockstars. with other avs systems, i know if my join page is sending or not, and a clicks to sales ratio is very helpful to plot my progress month to month. my enthusiasm dropped when i realized i didn't have that information to help me tweak my join page.

Quote Originally Posted by sockstars
    It would be good tho for MANCheck webmasters to know what traffic of theirs is making the sales ? which in turn would pump up the gass for MANCheck sales ?

Its a bit like wistling in the wind at the mo with the stats system at MANCheck.

Apart from that, Its a solid system to work with :3ymca: