Thread: The Traveling Life

I'm A Confirmed Trisexual CuriousToyBoy's Avatar

Wink The Traveling Life

So, here I am, 5 minutes back from my last worldly jaunt to all points Europe, and my birthday hangover, and here I have just spent the last 2 hours planning to blow the Frequent Flyer bank through the roof and be able to spend the rest of my traveling life sitting next to the pilot just by using my frequent flyer upgrade points .....

This travel thing certainly gets into your blood ! CuriousTim is rubbing off on me ! In all the good ways of course !

First, back home for a bit.. a week in Australia beginning of June ...

Next, Thailand, another week of debauchery to be had there end of June ....

Back to Oz end of July, then off to Florida beginning of August.

Not sure, but there may be some obscure country I can visit after Internext ... Panama perhaps.. Inabon ? Cuba ... cigars ? Majorca ... tax haven ?

Christmas will be spent in the loving embrace of my good friends Raven and Tev in Washington (pray for snow for my first ever White Christmas !) ..

After Christmas, Vegas to bring in New Year with my good mate ChadKnowsLaw, then the show in Vegas .....

Maybe then I might think about coming back to the 3rd world. My travel agent is loving me !!

It's not about skiting, it's about remembering ...

This time 3 years ago on my birthday I had nothing and was on the bones of my ass, living in a two room apartment (under a friends house no less), and had dinner with my parents to celebrate - this after parting ways with the partners I had the time on not-so-charming terms.....

3 years of gut wrenching hard fucking work and now I live in another country, the world is my oyster and my airline automatically upgrades me.

I am proud of myself, so I seem to overtly share the good times here and around, so be it, it's nice to let others know that they too, with hard work, can be next to me in the navigators seat up the front of the plane if they want it bad enough.

But will NOT be resting on any laurels. Hard work continues so success is not fleeting.

To all my friends here and elsewhere, thanks for your support, guidance and assistance through the tough times, and I hope I give some of that back now that times are not so tough.

end somewhat emotional self-serving post here

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    So when you coming visting us?

Regards,

Lee

Quote Originally Posted by Lee
    So when you coming visting us?

Regards,

Lee
    Seriously? I am coming to Florida for a few days before the show... I would think that catching up then remains almost a certainty.

:3ymca:

Words paint the real picture gaystoryman's Avatar
    Sure he'll pop in at Florida but will he take a few minutes to jump in the pond (puget sound) to swin over for a wee visit with me? Nah.. just cuz I said i'd limit the beer to one keg a night.. :cry:
    Webmasters: Add Custom Stories To Your Sites Custom Gay Stories

My Blogs Gay Talk, Free Gay Fiction, Erotic Fiction Online

Doing a road trip to Montreal in the days before Christmas while I am in Washington as it happens....

He he

:shifty: