Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Squirt.. A Friendly Heads Up :)

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Happy Squirt.. A Friendly Heads Up :)

Ive received a couple of emails / icqs overnight saying that you seem to have an attitude problem on GWW.

Now while that in itself isnt breaking any of our rules per say, i would like to remind you that we have rules in place to maintain a certain level of proffesionalism on GWW between our sponors and our other community members.

Please bear that in mind. Especially since you are the only person other than Hammer that i have been sent multiple complaints about

I know you are just speaking your mind which you have every right to do however, at the same time, if you wouldnt mind, please tame down your 'heated' replies to people.

Thanks mate

Regards,

Lee

JustMe
    Greetings:

I'm very offended that people think that Squirt has a bigger attitude problem than I have.

I am also disappointed that other members on here haven't taken the time to e-mail Lee to bitch about me too.

Apparently I some more work to do..............

:wacko:

I'm not gay; I'm British!
    Hi!

Well yes, `Squirt' speaks his mind, because he has a mind that works (and therefore has something to say).

Anyway, I was always told to `praise in public, criticise in private', so I don't think being `pulled into line' on a public board goes very far to `maintain a certain level of proffesionalism' (sic) that you're looking for.

Ernie

JustBryce
    A friendlier heads up would be a PM. I can't imagine ever calling a member of one of our boards out in public. We stopped executing people in the town square long ago, .

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    LOL.

I havent 'called anyone out' here i posted a friendly reminder to one of our community members.

I wanted to be seen as actioning several complaints we received from other GWW community members so they know when they have a complaint, we actually do something about it.

Now had i gone aand called Squirt out, the tone of my post would have been very different

Regards,

Lee

I don't often say much when you do stuff on the board Lee, but I have to agree. Your "heads up" should of been done thru PM and a "I've sent him a PM about it" response given to those that complained should of been given back to them in the same private manner. They did not complain on the board, but to you privately.

curiousbunny
    yea PM is more professional. It reminds me of my ex team leader.
    He used to yell to people in front of everyone about their bad performance instead of taking them 2 his office 2 talk about it. :extat:

LOVE 4 SALE OR LEASE SEX MONTHLY! :) longboardjim's Avatar
    i have no comment at this time in regards to squirt , with reservations pending further investigation into the facts!

i personally don't mind a difference of opinion as long as it remains the opinion of the poster! , it's when the poster becomes "aggressively-hostile" towards other people's opinions! ( is there some kind of prize here for having the last word? )
    i have no "respect" for anyone who does not "respect" others! , as you may have noticed my posts are becomming less and less , i won't even support topics by certain individuals.
    i don't write complaint notes , i just don't buisness!

sincerely ~ ..."always remember i write the checks!"... :francais:

Slade
    I have to agree with the majority here Lee.
    I would be so dang embarassed had it happened to me (or angry, depending on my mood).

And when do you need to "show" people who complain anything? If you are known as a professional, those who are complaining would know you would handle it in a professional manner. Actually, to do it publicly like this backfires on you I think even with the complainers.

Hopefully, this won't be more than a "bump" in the road.

Exclusive Custom Gay Content Lykos's Avatar
    Hmmm...I Never tought some1 could tell something like that for Squirt,he is just a great man and a great friend,so i just can't belive this,Squirt is a good guy here definitly :king:

Dzinerbear
    What makes any of you believe that this hasn't already been addressed privately. Did you bother to ask Lee or Gary, or any other board moderators before you jumped to conclusions?

And where were all of you when Squirt was running his mouth in this thread and attacking Allan for simply acknowledging a fellow countrymen:

http://forums.gaywidewebmasters.com/...1&page=1&pp=15

dzinerbear

AusCoding Allan
    Thanks for the thoughts Michael but I think I held my own quite well in that thread

Lee & Gary own the board and as such should address problems as they see fit from time to time.

Clearly the other thing that should be mentioned is that this message whilst specifically aimed at Squirt might possibly encourage professionalism on GWW - the last thing we want is this board to end up like GFY!

Cheers,

Allan

amen to that!

Quote Originally Posted by ozmalegalleries
    the last thing we want is this board to end up like GFY!

BDBionic
    *points and laughs at Squirt*

OWNED!

desslock
    well I like Squirt because he will engage me in debates and not be shy to confront me when we are dicussing "big, weighty, crashy non-business subjects"

Steve