Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Help Question

Happysucks

Help Question

Hi all...

I have a brother who is 18 and begging me daily to get someone wanting him to make photos or videos. Anyonw into twinks with muscles... Could be an ongoing set. he is working out so as the sets grow, his body will look bigger.

Could also be used for the "gain weight/ how to workout" nitch.

Willing to do shoots from - clothing, underwear, softcore, hardcore, solo - locations: Pool with waterfall, shower, bedroom, 6 acrea of woods and pos. beach.

This would get us set so we can run more sets with our friends.

IE: Show em it works and they all sign up.

Pos. Shoots - Men in the service - Farm boys - Fur and muscle.

Also: Straight boys.

SPAM ME or at least let me know what I'm doing wrong.

Craig

AIM: Klubboy
    Yahoo: Dongspray

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Post a sample pic and im sure youll get someone interested

Regards,

Lee

curiousbunny
    yea bring the pics on :elf:

Happysucks
    Here you go. Also - We have better lighting set ups - this was a quick shoot to show what he looks like.

Happysucks
    And this is me...

Brothers

curiousbunny
    not bad am sure ull find someone to film him foe shoe.

I think your biggest mistake is that you are both alone in these photos....you really really really should do pics where you are both together doing some playful and nasty stuff. You could do up a paysite on your own with that type of content, esp if you got 'guests' in for a few shots too.

brothers....mmmmmmm
    I'd pay to see that!!!

cheers,
    Luke

curiousbunny
    Quote Originally Posted by Chilihost
    I think your biggest mistake is that you are both alone in these photos....you really really really should do pics where you are both together doing some playful and nasty stuff. You could do up a paysite on your own with that type of content, esp if you got 'guests' in for a few shots too.

brothers....mmmmmmm
    I'd pay to see that!!!

cheers,
    Luke

ur sick sick sick little puppy :wacko:

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    Quote Originally Posted by Chilihost

brothers....mmmmmmm
    I'd pay to see that!!!

cheers,
    Luke
    You know, I know a few people who are really into the idea of watching brothers get it on. You could really have something there if you are both okay with the idea.
    Don Mike
    DonMikeCali@gmail.com

BDBionic
    Wouldn't brothers gettin it on open a site up to possible legal problems?

That being said... I'D PAY TO WATCH IT!!!!

dalimili
    Oh god.... that would be something I'd buy immediatly.....

I don't know... call me sick or something.... I'm the only child and I have many times fantasiesed of having a bit older brother with whom we also sort of get playful....

Well... it was only a fantasy....

BUt I have to say that I know of several brothers that actually had some playful action in puberty and some even later... so I don't consider that sick.. it looks kind of natural way.... but on the other hand... if it was brother and sister I wouldn't be up for it

Oh god knows what Freud would say....

BDBionic
    I have 2 brothers - one older and one younger. And my gay friends say they're both totally hot. As do my chick friends.

I cringe and near vomit at the thought of doing anything with either one of them. I can't imagine anything more gross. Blech.

But 2 brothers - who are related to one another but not to me? That's some hot shit. haha.

So it's aaaaaaall good so long as it ain't my brothers.

My brothers = ew. Any other brothers = yay.
    8)

dalimili
    Well... obviously I don't have that bleech-wommiting thingy cause I don't have any brothers or sisters so basically I can't even remotely relate to how sick that is suppose to be

BDBionic
    It's kinda like hot identical twins. The idea of hot identical twins boning one another is hot to everyone but the twins themselves. Every pair of twins I know is repulsed by the idea.

When I lived in San Diego I was dating this hot guy that had an identical twin brother. Both were gay. One one of our first dates, we had a conversation that went like this:

Me: So it must be wierd havin a twin brother that's also gay.
    Him: Yeah I hate it. And the worst part is that everyone keeps asking if we mess around with eachother or have 3somes together. I mean seriously! That's so sick! I'd NEVER do anything like that! So gross!
    Me: ... ...
    Him: Why so quiet?
    Me: ... I... I think we should just be friends.

Happysucks
    Well the fact that we are "real" brothers keeps us from fucking/suck/touching each other but are willing to jack off in the same shoots or on video - I also put up a mock site (My webskills suck and this is just a layout so the slices suck... prolly the load time to - http://wetmuscle.com) but marketing is harder than one would think.

He is into it more than I ever thought. But he needs to see that it's not just a BS gig and that money could be made from it. Not get rich but just some extra until he ships out to the NAVY and makes more connections for us to shoot.

His friends are hot too and they just need to se a little money and it's gold.

Here is a photo of some of the friends... Attached**

We are also fully willing to do a "Custom Shoot"

You call the shots and we take them