Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What do you usually pay first time models?

Slade

What do you usually pay first time models?

I know it's been discussed before, but there are a lot of new members that I'd appreciate any input from also..

Having said that..I'm curious what you pay a first time model who comes in to do a simple nude shoot? Do you base it per hour, or per session, and if there is more than nudity, i.e. a jackoff, do you pay more for that?

Just trying to get a "feel" (no pun intended) for what the "going rate" is these days. (Yes, I know it differs greatly from place to place & model to model..just curious about the ranges)

Thanks!

between $50 and $100, generally. they shouldn't be there for more than an hour for a solo j/o shoot. the way i see it, if they're having erection problems that extend the time, that's not our responsibility. we pay for useable modeling time only.

that is in montreal, btw.

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men? IntenseCash.com's Avatar
    We pay $100 per session which usually lasts about an hour.

Mark
    * IntenseCash.com - If you can't convert us you better look for a new job!

Top Cat
    I generally pay $200 for an amateur solo shoot, but I always offer the model the option of a duo shoot without extra pay (some prefer it and it has higher value for me).

Early on Scott Morris at Factory Videos told me they had tried offering models more than $200 but it didn't make much of a difference. At the entry level the guys either want to do it or they don't.

Having said that, I will certainly pay more for a model I really want to shoot if they tell me they are interested but the money is not enough.

Here's a lesson I learned: If the first and only question a model ask you is "how much," they will probably never do a shoot for you.

Slade
    Hey everyone..thanks for your input..always looking to learn from the experiences of others.

Slade
    Quote Originally Posted by dillmedia
    Here's a lesson I learned: If the first and only question a model ask you is "how much," they will probably never do a shoot for you.
    Interesting..and good point. I've heard that a lot in video filming.

BDBionic
    Wow some of those amounts seem like... so little. .

dalimili
    I put an ad few weeks ago, saying that I'm looking for males age between this and that, and that they would basically have to pose in nude without ANY ERECTIONS, just in underwear, and bit of a bulge here and there and stuff like that...

I got more than enough replies and I was considering paying around $ 170-250 for a model photoshoot... was I wrong!!!!

Of those 38 that replied anxious to start, after I said what the price would be like, only 2 have agreed.................Geeze....

Most of them tought somewhere in the region of $ 500-1000.... and by the way, my location is still in Europe

a gorgeous bodybuilder with a hot bod or a mouthwateringly slender and cute twink might be worth $500. any time you can get a really really premium model, it's worth it imo.

Slade
    Quote Originally Posted by dalimili
    I put an ad few weeks ago, saying that I'm looking for males age between this and that, and that they would basically have to pose in nude without ANY ERECTIONS, just in underwear, and bit of a bulge here and there and stuff like that...

I got more than enough replies and I was considering paying around $ 170-250 for a model photoshoot... was I wrong!!!!

Of those 38 that replied anxious to start, after I said what the price would be like, only 2 have agreed.................Geeze....

Most of them tought somewhere in the region of $ 500-1000.... and by the way, my location is still in Europe
    cough cough..excuse me..I just choked on my late' as I read your post. ;-)

Top Cat
    Quote Originally Posted by dalimili

My question is, did the others turn you down or just not get back to you? Some of them may just need a follow-up call or e-mail.

On the other hand, 2 out of 38 is a low response but not shocking!

And depending on what you're shooting, you might tell them that errections are not *necessary* but then you have the option of shooting them hard if they are OK with it. For some of the guys I hire it's all about their sexual gratification...and that's fine by me!

I am not above exchanging sexual favors for content...LOL! :wtf:

I agree with the amounts above for the amateur stuff... depending on what you can afford and the quality of the model like Basschick pointed out. If talent walks in that’s superior I'll pay them more and use them more, knowing the investment is worth it in the end :extat:

For semi-professional or professional work, the prices are much higher. If you're using a studio with professional lighting, a crew, and or a set, your model is going to assume you're profession and will expect to be paid as such, that's been my experience :high:
    Naked Straight Men on Squirtit & StraightBro

~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com

dillmedia - good point! of the str8 guys we shoot, i'd say 75% do it for the sexual kick of masturbating in front of the camera.

Quote Originally Posted by dillmedia
    For some of the guys I hire it's all about their sexual gratification...and that's fine by me!

www.HotDesertKnights.com hdkbill's Avatar
    On average we pay $250 for a solo shoot. If the model is particularly good looking and we think has a broad appeal with our market, we will pay more.

Bill

CBLCasey
    Very interesting. I'm shocked to see people paying as low as $100, but i think whats been said here is probably correct, either they want to do it or not, $100-500 isn't gonna make much of a difference.