Thread: CC PRocessing

Happysucks

CC PRocessing

Who is a good Company to use for credit card processing?

Honest and pays out

your options in the u.s. are

ccbill
    epoch/paycom

and some people recommend verotel.

ccbill and epoch are both honest and pay out. ccbill's affiliate stats are a little better, and epoch is big with stuff like offering cancelling members a lower price as an incentive to join.

verotel isn't my personal favorite, but some people here really like them.

if your main concern is getting new affiliates, go with ccbill. i see new threads every day from webmasters asking for ccbill sponsors.

WTS - Ben
    Hello Happysucks,

Although I can't help you with the credit card processing, I'd like to suggest you use our cutting edge ACH processing solution. Our understanding of the ACH processing industry allows us to specialize in providing innovative check based solutions for your business. Web Transaction Services (WTSbank) is the oldest and largest check processor in the adult industry and we process for the majority of the largest programs on the net.

Hit me up if your interested. There are no setup fee's, and we only charge our processing % on collected monies! You have nothing to loose.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Kind Regards,
    Ben Zuckerman

Account Manager
    Web Transaction Services
    Direct: 1(512)263-3011 ext.1168
    Toll Free: 1(866)735-5987 ext.1168
    Email: benz AT wtsbank.com

CBLCasey
    Lots of good options, as I have said before avoid Epoch. But I would recommend:

www.ccbill.com (high fees)
    www.neova.net (no fees)
    www.ynotpayments.com (new service)
    www.verotel.com (use tickets club option to avoid fees)

Neova and Ynot are the cheapest in terms of no setup fees and lowest percentage.

ynot has just started, and the other processors that followed their basic model are all dead as visa pulled the plug on them.

if you feel like taking a risk, there's also myvirtualcard. i know a few folks who use them successfully so far.

life is full of risks, and you never know what will happen in our business, but i'd rather go with a processor that follows visa's requirements. seems like there's a better chance they'll continue to be able to process for visa...

AndyMN
    You should use www.netbilling.com they are a fantastic team and customer service is second to none!!!!

Fantastic...

Gay Marriage - It's our Pearl Harbor.
    I would recommend ccbill

CBLCasey
    I haven't heard of my virtual card, sounds interesting. Netbilling is pretty good, personally I would just build my own software though and avoid there fees. There are a few companies like BillingFrance.com as well that are more european based that might be a good answer.

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    CCBill and NetBilling come highly recommended.

You might also like to try and get your own merchant account through Card Services which, i beleive is (was?) who NetBilling uses?

Regards,

Lee

Serving the adult and gay communities since 1998
    Quote Originally Posted by CBLCasey
    I haven't heard of my virtual card, sounds interesting. Netbilling is pretty good, personally I would just build my own software though and avoid there fees. There are a few companies like BillingFrance.com as well that are more european based that might be a good answer.
    Sure - if you have about 6 million to build the infrastrcuture that we have over the past 7 years.

:-)

Mitch

Mitch Farber / CEO / NETbilling, Inc.
    Email: mitch@netbilling.com / Phone: 888-357-8166 / 661-252-2456
    Credit card and ACH processing + 24/7 call center services with exceptional rates and flexibility.

Quote Originally Posted by Lee

You might also like to try and get your own merchant account through Card Services which, i beleive is (was?) who NetBilling uses?

Regards,

Lee
    Hi,

We work with many, many banks.

Mitch

Credit card and ACH processing + 24/7 call center services with exceptional rates and flexibility.

dont be jealous becuase i'm beautiful, be jealous because i just fucked your boyfriend
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee

Regards,

Lee
    Card services doesn't process high risk anymore. However, they do process for hard goods that are sent by mail - i.e. toys, dvd's etc.

from my understanding there is only one bank that offers merchant accounts for low volume high-risk processing (under $100,000 a month). Otherwise you have to use third party billing - ccbill, epoch etc.

Quote Originally Posted by djdez
    Card services doesn't process high risk anymore. However, they do process for hard goods that are sent by mail - i.e. toys, dvd's etc.

from my understanding there is only one bank that offers merchant accounts for low volume high-risk processing (under $100,000 a month). Otherwise you have to use third party billing - ccbill, epoch etc.
    Joe - I should have an update on your new account shortly as well.

Mitch

JustBryce
    Hey, Mitch... Joe hasn't been waiting as long as us. No fair!

Just kidding Joe (sortof Mitch). You know I love you, joe

Quote Originally Posted by JustBryce
    Hey, Mitch... Joe hasn't been waiting as long as us. No fair!

Just kidding Joe (sortof Mitch). You know I love you, joe
    Thanks! - We are trying to get about 25 accounts approved right now. Sorry for the delays. We are checking every day, trust me and hang in there.

Mitch