Thread: <<OFFICIAL GIGAFRIDAY the 13TH INVITE (pic)>> Come party with GigaCash!!!!

GigaBugbee

<<OFFICIAL GIGAFRIDAY the 13TH INVITE (pic)>> Come party with GigaCash!!!!

OK Party people it is ON! GIGAFRIDAY the 13TH @

La Di Da is located at 8840 Beverly BL Suite 200. In West Hollywood, CA 90048 Phone: 310.492.0880. http://www.ladidarest.com
    La Di Da is a Restaurant – Gallery – Lounge!! This place is perfect for a Giga Event.

We are going to start the evening at 8PM start with some really good food and drinks. We have some special guests, gift bags (courtesy of www.emensshop.com) additional giveaways. We have a couple DJ’s spinning some great music DJ Airek might even pop up for a set. KSEX Radio will be in the house as well as the XBIZ Crew!!! We are also celebrating my girl Stephanie’s Birthday as well as the lovely Aimee Sweet’s.

Special thanks to the following sponsors for there support and oh yeah their MODELS!!!!!!

www.badassmodels.com
    www.internetmodelpalooza.com
    www.naughtymodeling.com

This will be another GigaEvent not to miss. The venue is nice so please dress to impress no shorts or sandles etc. Everyone is WELCOME to attend this event we have plenty of space. Feel free to forward to a friend!!

Please RSVP Stephen@gigacash.com just tell me names plus how many people and I will get you on the VIP list…Valet Parking available

GigaBugbee
    bugbee@gigacash.com

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Sounds like its going to be a blast

Just a shame i wont be able to make it

Regards,

Lee

JamesCSocket

Sounds like fun

That sounds like fun! :extat: