Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Meltdown

Words paint the real picture gaystoryman's Avatar

Meltdown

I don't know what's going on lately, and maybe I should keep my fat mouth shut, but geez guys n gals, what's up?

I mean it seems like everyone around here lately has something up their butt and it ain't no hot smoking dick from the hunk next door... and to be quite frank, its a real turn off.

I enjoy drama too, when its a television show, but come on we are supposed to be somewhat professional folk... sure don't seem like it either.

So can I suggest you guys n gals turn on the air conditioner, grab a cold one and kick back and chill? It took me a long time to find this place and feel at home here, now its kind of like a divorce is happening in front of me, and to be honest... that belongs in the straight world.. (yeah yeah I know, but hell I can dream can't I?)

Maybe it isn't my place to speak up, after all most of you know each other either from trade shows or constant interaction and business. But let me tell you all this... its the silent one's who do a lot of buying, do a lot of signing up and all this drama is not setting a good example to them.

I am not taking sides either here. Couple of times felt like it and maybe that's being a coward though if anyone truly knows me from elsewhere they know I can give it back as good if not better, but I am not here to fight those wars. I'd much rather expend the energy tilting at windmills like trying to convince people that gay rights is about civil rights, that persecution is just that and not some personal religious right. In short i'd rather fight the fights that mean something, fighting among ourselves just don't cut it, least in my opinion.

So like I said.. grab a cold one, crank up the air conditioner, sit back and relax. Please...

Ian
    Webmasters: Add Custom Stories To Your Sites Custom Gay Stories

My Blogs Gay Talk, Free Gay Fiction, Erotic Fiction Online

curiousbunny
    I think everyone is friendly here. Everyone has the right to disagree on something but not be rude about it. I havent seen anything that
    "dramatical" here yet ! So Relax and enjoy the chats!

JustMe
    Greetings:

Quote Originally Posted by curiousbunny
    I havent seen anything that
    "dramatical" here yet !
    What forum have you been visiting?

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    Quote Originally Posted by gaystoryman
    ... I'd much rather expend the energy tilting at windmills like trying to convince people that gay rights is about civil rights, that persecution is just that and not some personal religious right. In short i'd rather fight the fights that mean something, fighting among ourselves just don't cut it, least in my opinion.

So like I said.. grab a cold one, crank up the air conditioner, sit back and relax. Please...

Ian
    Well said, Ian.
    Don Mike
    DonMikeCali@gmail.com

LOVE 4 SALE OR LEASE SEX MONTHLY! :) longboardjim's Avatar
    i'm going to wait till the "social-climate!" in here drops before sharing my views on "tupperware!" :goof:

sincerely ~ ..."the door to my office is always open! , i'm just never there!"

curiousbunny
    Quote Originally Posted by JustMe
    Greetings:

What forum have you been visiting?

this one of course but i dont think any MAJOR drama is going on.

LOVE 4 SALE OR LEASE SEX MONTHLY! :) longboardjim's Avatar
    :goof:
    this one of course but i dont think any MAJOR drama is going on.
    okay!

sincerely ~ jim

curiousbunny
    Quote Originally Posted by longboardjim
    :goof:

okay!

sincerely ~ jim
    Maybe i havent read all the postings
    did someone die ? :extat:

JustMe
    Greetings:

did someone die ?
    No, but I think their forum is about to..............

DigitalJay
    It's because I haven't been around to distract everyone with my ignorant rambling!

Seriously, I think if people are finding the time to argue, fight, or even be offended here, they are taking this place to seriously. It's a place to get and give help and information, not wallow in drama.

Lee is a great guy, people have been giving him WAY to much shit. If he gets annoyed, aggravated, offended, or anything else by posts and comments about it, at least it's part of his job. He's put a lot more time and effort into this resource than most webmasters would be willing to. I think he's allowed to get a big head, he's earned it. I would be damn proud of a site like this, and I know that it would be easy to push my buttons too if it was me.

did someone die ? :extat:
    curiousbunny, we all have moments of drama. This is a great board with great people. Don't be bothered by little arguments. They happen on boards all the time.
    Don Mike
    DonMikeCali@gmail.com

curiousbunny
    Quote Originally Posted by WWC-DonMike
    curiousbunny, we all have moments of drama. This is a great board with great people. Don't be bothered by little arguments. They happen on boards all the time.

This is not huge drama 4 me. Ive seen much much much more drama

This is not huge drama 4 me. Ive seen much much much more drama
    That's good to hear.

I want to see more pictures of you.
    Don Mike
    DonMikeCali@gmail.com

curiousbunny
    Quote Originally Posted by WWC-DonMike
    That's good to hear.

I want to see more pictures of you.
    Stalking plan in action?

Stalking plan in action?
    I don't need to stalk, I'll just follow you around in broad daylight. LOL!!! :goofy:
    Don Mike
    DonMikeCali@gmail.com