Thread: Our New Movie Detail Page

Mindy

Our New Movie Detail Page

Ok! Since all you guys are great with honesty. Please check out our new Movie Detail Page! What do you think?

Movie Detail Page

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    I like the layout

That being said, in my eyes the text itself doesnt really do anything for me

It may just be on this one movie but i think that text needs to be (thinking of the right word) expanded on a little more.

Theres my $0.02 for ya hon

Regards,

Lee

lee - while i agree with you, i suspect that is the text written by the company that made the movie. the more i look at the descriptions supplied by the companies that made the video, the more most of them sound to me like some str8 man trying to "sound gay".

Mindy
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee
    I like the layout

That being said, in my eyes the text itself doesnt really do anything for me

It may just be on this one movie but i think that text needs to be (thinking of the right word) expanded on a little more.

Theres my $0.02 for ya hon

Regards,

Lee
    Yeah it is part the movie and part us...the text is a hmm for me too...I was trying to make sure the movie was politically correct and all hehe

Quote Originally Posted by basschick
    lee - while i agree with you, i suspect that is the text written by the company that made the movie. the more i look at the descriptions supplied by the companies that made the video, the more most of them sound to me like some str8 man trying to "sound gay".
    Ah i never even thought of that.

But now you mention it i must agree, a lot of movies have crummy text on the box covers these days

Regards,

Lee

Quote Originally Posted by Mindy
    Yeah it is part the movie and part us...the text is a hmm for me too...I was trying to make sure the movie was politically correct and all hehe
    Hehe understand completely

Just my take, the text is supposed to sell the movie, make it as 'dirty' as possible

Political correctness, whilst a good thing, can be overdone and, so long as you stay away from the main words that cause offence to many, i dont think you guys will have a problem, hell have Michal write the text if you have too

Regards,

Lee

Mindy
    Quote Originally Posted by basschick
    Yeah, the text we get is a battle....We try to keep it as is but sometime we get in a novel with the movie.

curiousbunny
    Nice site ! Me Like !

For example, id think a surfer hitting that page would want to know that...

'This movie contains some of the most gigantic erect cocks spurting cum like there is no tomorrow, watch as these hot bodied guys fuck, suck and gorge themselves on cocks thicker than their own arm!'

Regards,

Lee

Mindy
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee
    For example, id think a surfer hitting that page would want to know that...

'This movie contains some of the most gigantic erect cocks spurting cum like there is no tomorrow, watch as these hot bodied guys fuck, suck and gorge themselves on cocks thicker than their own arm!'

Regards,

Lee
    Hey I think you have yourself a new career...so many studios need your services!!!

Hey I think you have yourself a new career...so many studios need your services!!!
    Haha nah, im only good for a few lines of text, Gary is the person who kicks ass with text links here

Regards,

Lee

LOVE 4 SALE OR LEASE SEX MONTHLY! :) longboardjim's Avatar
    i like the layout also! , though not too crazy about the "mustard-yellow" , borders
    just me but i think the "text" should be as hot if not hotter than the video! , i'm not a writer but maybe something to this effect!

in "every inch counts"...size does matter! , and these sex crazed hunks unleash their massive missles of destruction...etc,etc,etc

sincerely ~ ..."jim , the very hot! , the very sexual! , the very hung! , photographer!"...

Mindy
    Quote Originally Posted by longboardjim
    i like the layout also! , though not too crazy about the "mustard-yellow" , borders
    just me but i think the "text" should be as hot if not hotter than the video! , i'm not a writer but maybe something to this effect!

in "every inch counts"...size does matter! , and these sex crazed hunks unleash their massive missles of destruction...etc,etc,etc

sincerely ~ ..."jim , the very hot! , the very sexual! , the very hung! , photographer!"...
    yeah, i do not like the mustard yellow myself but i was out voted on that one.

Yes I agree with the text issue but we do not like to take creative liscensing and for us to rewrite what comes in would be massive. we have 17,000 movies and most are not super hot and steamy back covers but I agree. As studios get more intuned to VOD sales maybe this will change.

LOVE 4 SALE OR LEASE SEX MONTHLY! :) longboardjim's Avatar
    yeah, i do not like the mustard yellow myself but i was out voted on that one.

Yes I agree with the text issue but we do not like to take creative liscensing and for us to rewrite what comes in would be massive. we have 17,000 movies and most are not super hot and steamy back covers but I agree. As studios get more intuned to VOD sales maybe this will change.
    i hear ya'on "outvoted" ( i have partners! ) sometimes i think they just keep me around for "creative-silence!" :goof:

sincerely ~ ..."so you have a few vids!"...