Thread: GaryAlan - You might want to ask your board administrator...

BDBionic

GaryAlan - You might want to ask your board administrator...

Why he's being excessively heavy-handed and violating his own rules on the largest gay webmaster community.

Why GA Media Corporation has an administrator exhibiting such hypocrisy and unprofessional behavior is beyond me.

Regards,

Brian

JustMe
    hahahaha...

You're just too damn sexy when you're being satirical!

thetwink
    hmm... seems the thread that 'inspired' you is gone now...

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    Amazing.

If the heat gets a little too hot in the kitchen, and community sentiment runs against the admin's stated position, some cowardly admins just run the other way and delete the thread rather than perhaps being the bigger person and owning up to the mistake...

Have an idea and make it come to life! Gary-Alan's Avatar
    Yes the thread has been removed, by request.

I decided it was the best to follow through on it.
    Traffic is like your cock -
    Play with it and watch it GROW!

Top Cat
    "And if all others accepted the lie which the Party imposed—if all records told the same tale—then the lie passed into history and became truth. 'Who controls the past' ran the Party slogan, 'controls the future: who controls the present controls the past.'" — George Orwell, 1984

JustMe
    Greetings:

Quote Originally Posted by boyfunk
    If the heat gets a little too hot in the kitchen, and community sentiment runs against the admin's stated position, some cowardly admins just run the other way and delete the thread rather than perhaps being the bigger person and owning up to the mistake...
    It's just another bad decision on the part of the administrators. I have yet to see them make any good ones for the past couple of months.

I mean, honestly now, what the hell kind of reaction did Lee expect to get from that thread of his? Surely he couldn't have been surprised? At least, not after he saw the reaction to the Squirt thread?

And, in turn, what reaction does Gary-Alan expect to get by deleting the thread? Does he honestly believe that will remedy anything instead of just raising more public angst?

GA Media is in DESPERATE need of a PR person, among other things.

This is 101 stuff folks....................

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    More than PR, I think a copy of "how to win friends and influence people" would be in order... Honestly, at this point, I really don't understand why people are sticking around. There was no apology over the last flap, none forthcoming from this one, and people continue to get banned on a whim.

One thing I've learned... karma is absolute, and a lot is being created here.

Have an idea and make it come to life! Gary-Alan's Avatar
    And, in turn, what reaction does Gary-Alan expect to get by deleting the thread? Does he honestly believe that will remedy anything instead of just raising more public angst?

GA Media is in DESPERATE need of a PR person, among other things.

This is 101 stuff folks....................
    I expect nothing more than what you have already mentioned.

The only thing deleting the thread does remedy is the request that was made in the thread, itself.
    Traffic is like your cock -
    Play with it and watch it GROW!

lesbodojo
    Quote Originally Posted by thetwink
    hmm... seems the thread that 'inspired' you is gone now...
    That's what I noticed this morning, too.

You mean I missed drama? Just logged on and no trace of anything but this cryptic thread.. sounds interesting :3ymca:
    Naked Straight Men on Squirtit & StraightBro

~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com