Thread: Problems with TopBucks

Rainbo1956

Problems with TopBucks

We're having a major problem with TB's and before I start talking about it or bitching about it, I'm interested to know if anyone else has been having any problem with their stats?

Syl
    Quote Originally Posted by Rainbo1956
    We're having a major problem with TB's and before I start talking about it or bitching about it, I'm interested to know if anyone else has been having any problem with their stats?

Rainbo1956 please feel free to contact me or any of the other TB reps if you require assistance.

General Webmaster Support 277025228
    Trixxxia (Account Manager) 298857631
    Laurie (Account Manager) 81820905
    Steve (Account Manager) 258060569

dalimili
    I know this has absolutely nothing with your topic, but

I dare you to BUY the membership to one of their gay sites.......

Rainbo1956
    Quote Originally Posted by dalimili
    I know this has absolutely nothing with your topic, but

I dare you to BUY the membership to one of their gay sites.......
    I think I may take that "dare"!

Rainbo1956
    Quote Originally Posted by Syl
    Rainbo1956 please feel free to contact me or any of the other TB reps if you require assistance.

General Webmaster Support 277025228
    Trixxxia (Account Manager) 298857631
    Laurie (Account Manager) 81820905
    Steve (Account Manager) 258060569
    Thanks for that. we've already talked with someone from TB's and have gotten no where, except they do not seem to understand we've been with them for over 3 years.

I suppose we could talk with or email you though. I'd like to share the emails that were sent back and forth, to show the "major" errors on TB's part.

Syl
    Thanks for that. we've already talked with someone from TB's and have gotten no where, except they do not seem to understand we've been with them for over 3 years.

I suppose we could talk with or email you though. I'd like to share the emails that were sent back and forth, to show the "major" errors on TB's part.
    I replied to the other board as well. But in case...I will reply here as well. I have copies of the emails sent to you as well and we can discuss further. Email me at sylvia@seekio.com or sylvia@topbucks.com.

Rainbo1956
    Saw the other post Sly...thanx...and will be writing you asap

btw...welcome to GWW....it's nice you came here...like to see you here more!
    Hope you like here (in spite of what may have brought you here :-)

Syl
    Saw the other post Sly...thanx...and will be writing you asap

btw...welcome to GWW....it's nice you came here...like to see you here more!
    Hope you like here (in spite of what may have brought you here :-)
    :extat: Thanks.

Rainbo1956
    Syl....you might want to check your email.

Also, our stats have even changed once again (refelecting a lessor ammount, even though hits are coming in)

I'll be more than willing to show you the screen shots or what I have copied to show that when ever we get a hit, it must be "taking away" hits insted of counting them....this has been going on too long

Syl
    Syl....you might want to check your email.

Also, our stats have even changed once again (refelecting a lessor ammount, even though hits are coming in)

I'll be more than willing to show you the screen shots or what I have copied to show that when ever we get a hit, it must be "taking away" hits insted of counting them....this has been going on too long
    Part of my post from your other thread:

I am not sure if you are aware of this but our stats for clicks only track back 45 days. This could explain why you continue to see the decline in stats. Sales remain on your stats it is the clicks ONLY that will begin to drop off after 45 days.