Thread: Other boards

BDBionic

Other boards

OK the timing on this thread isn't lost on me but there's good reason I post it. I work BelAmiCash and an affiliate of BelAmiCash had made a post on a board about trying to get in touch with someone over there. e-mails got lost in the ether, apparently. I caught one thread on one board and responded, but found out he'd posted the same thread on like a gazillion others. Which is all well and good but... some of those boards I never even knew existed or never really pay attention to. Now, BoardTracker enables one to track keyphrases and register and respond when needed but I'd rather register already and check them somewhat regularly myself.

Now I don't wanna know every single board on the internet. Seems everyone and their brother has one.

But which boards are you guys active on? And which ones have a gay presence you think justifies keeping tabs on regularly?

There's GWW of course.
    RockMeHard.com
    TripleXGay.com
    The*GayBoard.com (sans asterisk)
    Gay*WebmasterChat.com (sans asterisk)
    Ynot.com

Those are the ones I'm registered on and occasionally post on.

Then there's...
    GoFuckYourself.com
    XBiz.com
    JustBlowMe.com

Any other gay/straight/straight with good gay presence boards you guys are active on?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    http://www.oprano.com has a good mix of business thrown in to the mix so long as you know what you are looking for

You have to take anything they say with a pinch of salt though UNLESS it is business related

Regards,

Lee

I only go to boards where I can make business contacts and either teach people what I know or learn from them. Yeah, you've named lots of boards, but a couple that are just a bunch of friends giving each other shout-outs. Which in the end is gonna just waste what little time I have.

I've managed to plug keywords into Board Tracker that tell me who's talking about what, then go there. I've found that there's a lot of straight boards that are really happy to have a gay community member posting and giving guidance. Don't count the straight boards out..lots of what they have to say can be applied to any market in the industry.

Funny aside, my board tracker alert for threads with "Jasun" in them has gone off about 20 times so far this month.
    Jasun Mark. Crass of the Titans.

BDBionic
    I don't have the time to be really active on all of them. But it always helps to have a few posts under your belt before coming along to respond to a thread you were "boardtracked to". Makes people that much more inclined to listen to what you say as well as appreciate your post. So at the very least, runnin around postin some introduction threads and saying hey and getting the lay of the land never hurts.
    Though definitely there's far too many boards for me to be really active on all.

Newton
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee
    http://www.oprano.com has a good mix of business thrown in to the mix so long as you know what you are looking for

You have to take anything they say with a pinch of salt though UNLESS it is business related

Regards,

Lee
    Oprano is excellent and Lee is spot on, the wealth of business experience and knowledge is without question, astounding.

Have an idea and make it come to life! Gary-Alan's Avatar
    When I think of it it's been almost a year since I particpated on other boards. I just been out of the adult loop on a lot. Spending more time on non adult and offline side of the business has hampered my board time drastically.

But when I did jump around I would got to
    RatedHot.com
    CozyFrog
    and intermittently at YNot.

When I get Marsha's newsletters I'll still go read RatedHot when I get the chance.
    Traffic is like your cock -
    Play with it and watch it GROW!

BDBionic
    Much like the airlines, boards need more consolidation. S'all I'm saying.