Thread: Where Are You Sending Your Intl Traffic These Days?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

I Wonder? Where Are You Sending Your Intl Traffic These Days?

I just noticed the Hpic announcement about their revshare and 100% dialer program and that got me thinking about how few options there presently are for those of us working with gay surfers to monetize our international traffic effectively.

I know SexMoney has international language tours and geo scripting in place to help their webmasters monetize their international traffic but who else has gay sites that cater specifically to foreign surfers?

Also, do you utilize any dialer solutions at the moment on your global traffic or do you just send all your surfers to the same site tours?

Regards,

Lee

forest
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee
    I just noticed the Hpic announcement about their revshare and 100% dialer program and that got me thinking about how few options there presently are for those of us working with gay surfers to monetize our international traffic effectively.

I know SexMoney has international language tours and geo scripting in place to help their webmasters monetize their international traffic but who else has gay sites that cater specifically to foreign surfers?

Also, do you utilize any dialer solutions at the moment on your global traffic or do you just send all your surfers to the same site tours?

Regards,

Lee
    Hey Lee

yes we have tours in 25 languages and geo tracking by IP as well as browser language detector to open the site in the native language of the surfer.
    With 5 different billing options for the user to select we convert a ton of intl traffic.
    We also pay out on dialer revenue so there is no need to utilize a seperate dialer company