Thread: Kraft Foods get hit by gay haters

I am straight, but my ass is gay jIgG's Avatar

Kraft Foods get hit by gay haters

http://www.blogactive.com/2005/05/ta...s-to-ruin.html

they want to block Kraft for sponsoring the Gay Games.

i already wrote kraft to thank them for the support, and if any of you want to should do the same too

JustMe
    Greetings:

Things like this are SOOO very important for our community to get involved in!!!

Here's my letter, I strongly encourage the rest of you to follow form! Take a moment out of your day to support the greater cause....

Greetings:

I just wanted to take a moment to thank Kraft Foods for sponsoring the Gay Games. Ever since I was a child, Kraft's products have been a part of my life. Now, as an adult, I take pride in seeing that you continue to be in the lives of all Americans, and that you recognize and support the diversity of the families that consume your products.

Keep up the great work! I'll be sure to buy an extra box of mac-and-cheese this week!!

Dzinerbear
    I'll sticky this to the top, so it doesn't get lost.

thanks! i sent them my message...

Am i gay? Am i straight? And then i realized ... I'm just slutty. Northstar's Avatar
    Maybe they seen the backlash that Microsoft was getting and decided they didn't what that.

robin
    Hmm the blog must be loaded with ppl -- I can't get there right now.

has anyone actually heard back from kraft?

JustMe
    Greetings:

Quote Originally Posted by basschick
    has anyone actually heard back from kraft?
    All I've got so far is their auto-response form letter. But you're right, it would be interesting to actually get a reaction of some sort from them....

I've sent them an email voicing my support... I'm also going to spread the word 65,000 times on my mailing lists.

I suggest every webmaster out there send an email similar to the blog active one, to all of your members or if you belong to Yahoo or MSN groups.. post the message below to the group and help spread the word, and support, for kraft.

-----

The right wing American Family Association wants to punish Kraft for supporting the Gay Games.

Please take 45 seconds and click here to thank Kraft for their support of the Games. CLICK HERE TO WRITE KRAFT: http://www.kraftfoods.com/main.aspx?...ct_us/cu_form2
    Naked Straight Men on Squirtit & StraightBro

~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com

Mamakity
    Quote Originally Posted by Squirt
    I've sent them an email voicing my support... I'm also going to spread the word 65,000 times on my mailing lists.
    Right on Squirt! That's fantastic.

Mamakity
    [QUOTE=jIgG

i already wrote kraft to thank them for the support, and if any of you want to should do the same too[/QUOTE]

My letter is in. Thanks for the heads up on this.