Thread: Hey Wankers

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Big Grin Hey Wankers

Most people masturbate, yet many are ashamed or embarrassed to admit it. At Good Vibrations, we celebrate it! We know that sexual pleasure is a birthright, and that masturbation is a powerful source of sexual gratification. In our effort to encourage Masturbation Pride, we are teaming up with other sex-positive toy stores and community organizations to invite you to put the "fun" back in "fundraising" with this unique philanthropic event. The Seventh National Masturbate-A-Thon Weekend is your opportunity to get off for a good cause!

Here's how you participate: the Masturbate-A-Thon is like a walk-a-thon but more fun -- you don't need to leave home and you won't get blisters on your feet! First, print or download our pledge sheet. Between now and the end of May, ask people you know to sponsor you for every minute you'll masturbate during the Masturbate-A-Thon on May 28, 2005. After you masturbate for the cause, be sure to tell your friends how much money they helped raise. (We'll announce the grand total in late June.)

Once you have collected the funds from your sponsors, please write a single check payable to "Good Vibrations" and send it to:

Good Vibrations
    Attn: Masturbate-A-Thon
    938 Howard St Suite 101
    San Francisco, CA 94103

by June 15, 2005. Or you can bring the funds into one of our retail stores. Whether you raised $.50 or $500 we'll send you a 10% off coupon redeemable with your next purchase from our stores or call center. There are also special prizes for the top fundraisers. The top five masturbators will come away with an assortment of Good Vibrations gifts.

If you miss the Masturbate-A-Thon

We are happy to accept your pledges even if you don't take part in the official Masturbate-A-Thon on May 28. We know some of you might want to take your time training before you go the distance! You can hold your own Masturbate-A-Thon any time, as long as you send in your pledges by June 15, 2005.

Where does the money go?

The proceeds of this year's Masturbate-A-Thon collected by Good Vibrations customers and friends will be donated to The Center for Sex & Culture, a San Francisco nonprofit which has just opened a library and archive where they also hold classes, salons, art events, and more. Visit them at www.sexandculture.org.

http://www.goodvibes.com/cgi-bin/sgd...mm/mathon.html

LMAO National Masturbation Month, what the hell will they think of next :wacko:

Oh and dont forget, this is for a good cause so dont forget to post pics if you participate in masturbation month

Regards,

Lee

Mindy
    Umm... aww to bad I think I will be busy washing my hair or something!

I'm A Confirmed Trisexual CuriousToyBoy's Avatar
    Reminds me of an old line Lee...

Only 5% of men will admit to masturbating. The other 95% are bald-faced liars.

AusCoding Allan
    LOL

It doesn't count if your girlfriend does it for you

Allan

krusher
    Dude, you mean I could have been making people money? Wow I literally have "blown" thousands if not millions of dollars! LOL! Well time to go to work...