Thread: This is funny...

Mamakity

This is funny...

SO, a couple of days ago I was working on my computer when I lost internet connection. So I did the whole routine, shuting down, unplugging modem, waiting, etc. Turned the machine back on but still no connection. No problem, I'd give it a break and go do some other chores I had waiting.

That night I told Donnie to see if he could fix the computer.

The next morning I asked him if it's working now. He said no but that I could use the lap top as it is going on line. Weird right, ok so I figured the reason the lap was working is beacause it's in the kitchen and maybe picking up the signal from the neighbors. (Is that even possible?)

Frustrated, last night I called Cox Communication my internet company and I'm telling the guy what's wrong. He says to me, "Maam is your compter plugged in" I'm thinking, what an asshole right? Of course it's plugged in, it's on! I almost asked for his supervisor as I was so insulted. But he says, "yes maam I realize that but it could be another plug. Did you check all the plugs?" I said, "no". So he suggested I just look and check. So I did and would you believe it, the router was unplugged. LOL

I really think I have to stop bleaching my hair. It's seeping into my brain. :wacko:

Quote Originally Posted by Mamakity
    I really think I have to stop bleaching my hair. It's seeping into my brain. :wacko:

Whatever you're doing KEEP DOING IT because you're adorable :extat:
    Naked Straight Men on Squirtit & StraightBro

~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com

I'm A Confirmed Trisexual CuriousToyBoy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Squirt
    Whatever you're doing KEEP DOING IT because you're adorable :extat:
    Author author !

:shifty:

Dzinerbear
    Laughing at ourselves is one of the best medicines. Thanks for sharing you.

dzinerbear

Mamakity
    For all you have done for me in trying to teach me this biz I suppose I can sacrifice my ego to share with you my shortcomings.

I adore you guys, really. :kiss:

krusher
    Don't feel bad or stupid. Right now I'm working in support and we ask the most simple questions just to troubleshoot and you would be surprised at how many people call in for problems that are very basic and sometimes the solution is very basic.