Thread: Make My Orb Glow And Win One For Yourself!

JustMe

Blush Make My Orb Glow And Win One For Yourself!

Greetings:

Summary For Those With ADD:
    ================================================== =
    AlleyBucks.com will be giving away Ambient Orbs this month! To win one, all you have to do, is make my orb glow! Sign up to be an affiliate, send us just 5 sales by June 5, and you'll be entered into the random drawing to win one of 3 Ambient Orbs.
    ================================================== =

The Full Story:

Ok ok so I might very well be one of the biggest nerds on the face of the planet. Well, come to think of it, the NY Times actually once referred to me as "one of the biggest nerds on the face on the planet". But at least they didn't call me "Lanky" like CBS News did. That was just bad, no one wants to be called "Lanky".

ANYWAY, back to my glowing orb.

Has anyone seen these?

http://www.AmbientDevices.com/

I've had the "ambient orb" for a while now, and usually use it to keep track of my local weather. However, I found a really cool new use for it today.

Now that we have our affiliate program set up, I've found that I like to shoot off a personalized e-mail to all of the new affiliates as they sign up. Hey, how are you, need help with anything, I checked out your sites, etc.

In comes the Ambient Orb!

They actually let you program your own interface to it. So now, when a new affiliate signs up, the Ambient Orb blinks wildly a multitude of different colors. So, I can tell that I need to go in and send off yet another friendly little e-mail.

At first I figured hey, yet another little novelty around the office. But to be honest with you, it's been REALLY useful!

SO useful in fact, that I've decided that I would like to share the magic of the Glowing Ambient Orb with others:

AlleyBucks.com will be giving away Ambient Orbs this month! To win one, all you have to do, is make my orb glow! Sign up to be an affiliate, send us just 5 sales by June 5, and you'll be entered into the random drawing to win one of 3 Ambient Orbs.

To start converting your gay traffic with one of the largest most feature rich twink sites online, and to enter for your chance to win an orb, sign up to become our latest affiliate at http://www.AlleyBucks.com/

(Live outside of the US, or don't feel the magic from the Ambient Orb? We'll send the winner the cash equivalent instead if they choose.)

Mamakity
    At first I thought the thread was going to be about something sexual so of course I came to read it. hehe

JustMe, this is a very cute idea. I don't think your a nerd at all. In fact, I think your down right clever...Make my orb glow. Vey cute and clever, indeed .

JustMe
    Greetings:

Quote Originally Posted by Mamakity
    Make my orb glow. Vey cute and clever, indeed .
    Hehe, thanks! Ynot actually covered our launch and it's currently the top news story on their site right now. I'm so glad things are being received so well.

I owe an AWFUL lot to people on here that I've been chatting with for that. It's certainly been a pleasure.