Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: CCBill sponsors

Tyler

CCBill sponsors

Hi all,

I am looking for one CCbill sponsor in each of the following categories...

Uniform (military sort)

Twinks (exclusive stuff)

Bear

Interracial

...to do some rigorous business with. Your suggestions as to what CCBill sites convert best for those niches is appreciated.

Drama and all, great board! :devil:

JustMe
    Greetings:

We've got one of the largest, most feature rich twink sites online, AND we're a CCBill program. It's fresh to market so now's the perfect time to promote. Take a look:

http://www.BoyAlley.com

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    We'd love to have you as an affiliate for our sites Boyfunk, Boysecrets and Boysfeetclub... Boysecrets and Boysfeetclub are pretty much untouched as far as affiliate promotion, and Boyfunk, while it's about 14 months into affiliate promotion, still converts exceptionally well... several of our major affiliates still report 1:80 to 1:100 conversions after over a year... and about 40% of our conversions are at the $40 level. Payout is 50 to 60% recurring, depending on volume, and we're about to launch a whole new set of affiliate tools including gallery builder, hosted galleries, content to use to promote the site, video clips, and more... please hit me up if you have any questions.

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Tyler,

Shoot me over a PM

Regards,

Lee

i would send traffic to boysfeetclub but for two things - 1. the monthly price is just too darned low - i promote plenty of sites that charge $24.95 per month and have excellent retention. 2. the tour i see has both a store and a link page - both these things take surfers in a direction away from joining.

if you ever change either of these things, i'd be interested in sending traffic your way.

Quote Originally Posted by boyfunk
    We'd love to have you as an affiliate for our sites Boyfunk, Boysecrets and Boysfeetclub... Boysecrets and Boysfeetclub are pretty much untouched as far as affiliate promotion, and Boyfunk, while it's about 14 months into affiliate promotion, still converts exceptionally well... several of our major affiliates still report 1:80 to 1:100 conversions after over a year... and about 40% of our conversions are at the $40 level. Payout is 50 to 60% recurring, depending on volume, and we're about to launch a whole new set of affiliate tools including gallery builder, hosted galleries, content to use to promote the site, video clips, and more... please hit me up if you have any questions.

BDBionic
    Hey Tyler,
    The site in my siggie - AWOLMarines.com - is a military site and we use CCBill as our processor.
    The site is the exclusive home of Bobby Garcia's Marine videos - featuring actual real US Marines in amateur video footage getting it on solo, with eachother, and with Bobby. Full array of solo and hardcore footage. We update the site with a brand new video (each video featuring a brand new Marine and ranging from about 8 to 35minutes long) every single day. Plus 3 extra bonus videos per week - so a total of 10 new videos and new Marines every single week.

There's also an archive section of a year's worth of updates (365 videos) and a divisions sections of various categories of videos (from solo to oral to marine-on-marine to cowboys and so on so on) that has over 100 videos.

All of that makes for awesome retention. 20 bucks is the minimum signup amount (for 14 day trial) and there's also a $100 membership level that is very popular. Hefty commissions per sale. 50% revshare, and to be honest we'll likely be moving that to 60% very soon (but obviously that's not written in stone, just something we're planning on doing if all goes as planned).

And I can get ya custom hosted galleries, banners and the like.

Let me know if you're interested!

I'm A Confirmed Trisexual CuriousToyBoy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyler
    Hi all,

I am looking for one CCbill sponsor in each of the following categories...

Twinks (exclusive stuff)
    Hey Tyler,

With over 250 fresh models in our stable, our 100% exclusive and original content sites in http://www.curiouscash.com fits your bill PERFECTLY.

If you want to have a chat either shoot me an email back to toyboy@curiouscash.com or ICQ #293070684, gmmtoyboy@hotmail.com on MSN, GMM Toy Boy on AOL or gmmtoyboy on Yahoo.

:roadie:

Tyler
    Thanks JustMe, Chip and Curious I'll be checking your sites out. :thumbsup:

Lee, PM sent.

Brian, nice site, fits the bill, I'll be signing up. *where's the little army guy smiley?*

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    Quote Originally Posted by basschick
    i would send traffic to boysfeetclub but for two things - 1. the monthly price is just too darned low - i promote plenty of sites that charge $24.95 per month and have excellent retention. 2. the tour i see has both a store and a link page - both these things take surfers in a direction away from joining.

if you ever change either of these things, i'd be interested in sending traffic your way.
    Well, here's a question for you, 'cause we're in the process of re-doing the site and should have it ready before August... Do you think that a foot fetish site needs to have video to satisfy members? Right now, it's all stills... and we have video, but since neither AJ nor I are foot fetish people, it's been a little hard to figure out exactly what people want... we ask our members and we get like 50 different answers...

But when we re-do the site (next 2-3 months) we will def be increasing the price... we'd LOVE to have your traffic, we just want to make sure the site has a good value and satisfies the needs of our members.

i think video is a plus, but if offer some video with a lot MORE pics, and the tour reflects this, i think it should be okay. also i don't think you have to be a foot fetishist to shoot feet. once again, if your tour shows what you honestly have, the people who join will be the ones who want what your tour shows.

i think sometimes it helps NOT to be a foot fetishist to shoot this kind of material as not all foot guys want the exact same thing - as you discovered. i mean, a site where all the guys are sucking their toes is pretty much a subniche - toe sucking.

do you offer hardcore stuff like footjobs in your site, or is it mostly cuties showing their feet?

BDBionic

Lee, PM sent.

Brian, nice site, fits the bill, I'll be signing up. *where's the little army guy smiley?*
    Awesome

Definitely let me know if there's anything you need. Shoot me a message on AIM as well if you wanna week or two to play around inside the site and see what it is we have to offer. I have a horrible time trying to explain just how the videos are and what they're all about and how the site develops such a dedicated following among its members and how Bobby himself has such a cult following. The videos are unique to a degree beyond what I can explain. Bobby's relationship with these Marines is really outta this world and you'll see from these videos that we're not only talking military guys but the ultimate in reality content - so real and unrehearsed and uncoreographed and spontaneous that it's mindblowing and even quite addictive!

BDBionic
    BTW I've promoted CuriousCash longer than I have any other sponsor (dating back to their BoyBucks days) and couldn't be happier with them.
    And BoyFunk is my best-performing twink sponsor.

Quote Originally Posted by BDBionic
    BTW I've promoted CuriousCash longer than I have any other sponsor (dating back to their BoyBucks days) and couldn't be happier with them.
    And BoyFunk is my best-performing twink sponsor.

Damn Brian, that wedding present just keeps getting bigger and bigger !

:shifty:

Lee, PM sent.

Sweet.

Like I said, anything you need to know or just need, either shoot me an email back to toyboy@curiouscash.com or ICQ #293070684, gmmtoyboy@hotmail.com on MSN, GMM Toy Boy on AOL or gmmtoyboy on Yahoo.

:3ymca:

Words paint the real picture gaystoryman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CuriousToyBoy
    Sweet.

Like I said, anything you need to know or just need, either shoot me an email back to toyboy@curiouscash.com or ICQ #293070684, gmmtoyboy@hotmail.com on MSN, GMM Toy Boy on AOL or gmmtoyboy on Yahoo.

:3ymca:
    Just make sure you start any ICQ message to ToyBoy with.. FREE BEER, you won't believe how quickly he'll answer you... :goofy:
    Webmasters: Add Custom Stories To Your Sites Custom Gay Stories

My Blogs Gay Talk, Free Gay Fiction, Erotic Fiction Online