Thread: It's Time To Go Home....

I'm A Confirmed Trisexual CuriousToyBoy's Avatar

Check It Out It's Time To Go Home....

That's right folks, my travels are not yet complete.

With everything that we at http://www.curiouscash.com have going on, it has been decided that I can no longer justify continuing my little 3rd World adventure !!

So, with that, by about the 23rd of May, I will be back in Australia, speaking English not Tagalog and driving instead of taking trikes.

Goodbye to the bar, the open sewers, the smell, the bad chicken, the cheap drinks and cigarettes, the high security and the hatred of locals....

Can anyone remind me why I did this in the first place?

He he

:3ymca:

Quote Originally Posted by CuriousToyBoy
    Can anyone remind me why I did this in the first place?
    Something to do with your girlfriend maybe? Or maybe you're trying to find yourself.. or spice things up because you're bored with life?

Do you find some of the Phils see you as a target?
    Naked Straight Men on Squirtit & StraightBro

~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com

Quote Originally Posted by Squirt
    Something to do with your girlfriend maybe? Or maybe you're trying to find yourself.. or spice things up because you're bored with life?

Do you find some of the Phils see you as a target?
    Leisa was just a part of it all Tom - I have gone to great lengths to ensure that she KNOWS I am not coming back for her - to see the kids, yes, but not for her.

I expect that to be a boiling issue for some time yet.

And I am a target ANYWHERE I go ;-) Seriously, no worse than other places I have been in my life, but no better.

Philippino's generally HATE foreigners, but the expats are JUST as bad, let me tell you. It is something you get used to.

The bottom line is we are going onwards and upwards at such a rate that our effectiveness is impacted greatly by me not being close at hand.

The other 2 points you made, yeah, that was certainly part of it to.

At the end of the day, in every end there is a new beginning, and I can always come back here down the track if that's what I want.

:3ymca:

I have to share my feelings CJ-KJCash's Avatar
    I can really identify with you happiness to get out of there. I had an office there for a while and I can echo your experiences. I got to where I wqas really creeped out with all the security. I mean a person really should be able to go into their 7-11 to get a pack of smokes without having to pass a guard armed with a shotgun.

Quote Originally Posted by sukime69
    I got to where I wqas really creeped out with all the security. I mean a person really should be able to go into their 7-11 to get a pack of smokes without having to pass a guard armed with a shotgun.
    Creepy isn't it? And all this only a couple hours away from Australia. So much unrest in the Phils and Indo... it's been that way for soooooo long
    Naked Straight Men on Squirtit & StraightBro

~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com

Quote Originally Posted by sukime69
    I can really identify with you happiness to get out of there. I had an office there for a while and I can echo your experiences. I got to where I wqas really creeped out with all the security. I mean a person really should be able to go into their 7-11 to get a pack of smokes without having to pass a guard armed with a shotgun.
    Funny enough, most of the guards guns are not loaded.

First sign of trouble - they run for the hills.

:wacko:

Mindy
    Have a safe journey home!!!!

I have to share my feelings CJ-KJCash's Avatar
    Yeah, I know that with some of them. Five men went in and overpowered a guard at the 7-11 below my office and robbed the store. They got away with about 1000 USD I think and it was considered a big take.

But even the show of force gets mentally overwhelming after a while. I had to have a bodyguard and a driver when I was there, and even that wasnt enough.

Just too many other places I can be where, if they dont want me there, they sure hide it a lot better hehehehehehehe

Bell
    I'm glad you are going home...
    the only thing that would make ME happier - would be if you moved to
    the states... (say Vegas, Florida, Phoenix... or...)

Your galavanting was something you NEEDED to do...
    you'll be even more productive once you get settled back in...
    you'll see... (smile)

~Bell