Straight guy sites

We have a straight guy jacking off site, and it seems to be pretty popular
    with surfers. Do you think the straight guy niche sells better with sex or
    with just masturbation?

curiousbunny

Big Grin

from my consumer point of view id say with sex is better

Dzinerbear
    Well, if you're marketing as a straight guy site, then I'd suggest sticking with masturbation. If you're going to have "straight" guys having sex with other guys, then it's not really a straight guy site anymore, is it? And even if you try and tell me they have never done that before, well, maybe some surfers buy that, but I always just roll my eyes, and say, "Yeah sure." And if a surfer is thinking that, then perhaps they're wondering what you're going to do with their credit card and private information. If they can't trust you enough to tell the truth about your product ...

dzinerbear

basement
    Diziner Bear that makes a lot of sense.

curiousbunny
    Quote Originally Posted by Dzinerbear
    dzinerbear
    I think it depends on the script. I remember that baitbus.com site that
    I used to visit it was funny. The str8 guy would fuck the gay guy and to me it was very beleivable or was it not scripted? tricky

Dzinerbear
    I think it also depends on what the guys are doing. Straight College Men will often have two or three guys in a scene together and it's quasi-sex and sometimes just guys fucking around. For instance, I've seen three guys in their underwear and two of them are shaving the other guy's whole body as a kind of high-school initiation thing, or I've seen two guys in the shower or bath over there. So that's not really sex, but it's kind of a turn on. I've also seen the camera guy say to two guys on SCM, "I'll give you two an extra $700 if you kiss for one minute." For some reason I find this more interesting than watching a couple of guys jerking off together.

And if you're going to try the "oh look a straight guy is having gay sex for the first time" at least try and find a guy that looks straight or who hasn't appeared on every gay site out there.

Interesting topic.

dzinerbear