Thread: Are all twinks white?

Dzinerbear

Are all twinks white?

Hi guys,

I'm trying to teach one of the guys I work with about niches and we're looking at the boy/twink niche. We notice when looking at sites like Boy Alley and Boy Funk that almost all of the guys are white. Are guys who are into twinks just generally into white twinks? Are there black twink and asian twink sites? Or do black and asians just get lumped into their own ethnic group on other sites?

I'm sure there are tons of exceptions to every generality, I'm just looking to understand one niche a bit better.

Thanks
    dzinerbear

JustMe
    Greetings:

What we've found when we put up test sites, is that mixed race twink sites do not perform well. It isn't that there aren't people into asian or black twinks, it's simply that most people aren't into ALL of the different "flavors", heh.

That's why our strategy was to put out BoyAlley as a white twink site, then release AsianBoyAlley, etc. etc. as seperate sites, each dedicated to that particular race.

Asian and Black twink sites can convert VERY well if you throw the appropriate traffic at them (ie traffic from sites focused on asians or blacks).

LOVE 4 SALE OR LEASE SEX MONTHLY! :) longboardjim's Avatar
    ! , you would think it's "white-only" by the amount of "content" out there but twink black/asian/latin do exist! , there just unfortunately "lumped" into "ethnic-categories"

sincerely ~ ..."when will the "race" war ever end?"... :cry:

Dzinerbear
    Thanks JustMe, that's what I was thinking.
    dzinerbear

Slade
    Quote Originally Posted by Dzinerbear
    Hi guys,

Are guys who are into twinks just generally into white twinks? Thanks
    dzinerbear

My Klan members are generally that way.

I'm very uncomfortable with the idea of vaginas. They bother me in the way that spiders bother some people. Huskyhunks's Avatar
    You know, there aren't that many non white webmasters out there that I know of on the gay side so it doesn't suprise me that content reflects that as well. It may be more cultural than racial.
    Artist/Painter and Webmaster of Huskyhunks.com.

Oczko mu sie odlepilo! Temu misiu! bregot's Avatar
    I think it's time to go to Africa... C U in two weeks ;-D

I have to share my feelings CJ-KJCash's Avatar
    I think of a lot of the guys we shoot as twinks. One good thing about asian guys is they tend to look young anyway so you can still get them as twinks when they are older.

All our guys are not twinks, so therefore I think of the sites fitting the gay asian category most. But I can attest that asian guys come in all shapes and sizes, and I love em all hehehehe

I believe the same would apply to black or latino, etc.

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    Our experience has been that the twink niche that Boyfunk fills seems to almost overwhelmingly want white guys... we get either no comments or negative comments most of the time when we've put up other types of guys.

That said, I know a couple of people that are doing well with latino boys sites or asian boys sites, so I think there's demand, just that the surfers are different for each type of site.

desslock
    Quote Originally Posted by Dzinerbear
    Hi guys,

I'm trying to teach one of the guys I work with about niches and we're looking at the boy/twink niche. We notice when looking at sites like Boy Alley and Boy Funk that almost all of the guys are white. Are guys who are into twinks just generally into white twinks? Are there black twink and asian twink sites? Or do black and asians just get lumped into their own ethnic group on other sites?

Thanks dzinerbear
    Well I don't know about the "niche" but I know what the word means. "twink" does not specifically imply a white guy. Twinks are white, black, whatever.

In fact, in Houston this weekend, I was introduced to an individual who was specifically described by a 40-something old white guy as a "twink" --- and this twink was half brazilian and half black. And he turned out to be a pretty hot twink!

Steve

dannyz
    I have sent a lot of white twink traffic to gay asian sites in the past and been quite successful. This model is twink looking and has sold really well for us:
    http://www.japanboyz.com/gaygallerie.../freepics.html

I should also use this opportunity to mention that our sites are now ready to start promoting, so if you have any twink traffic you'd like to test on some all original gay Asian sites please consider drop us a line and we'll get you started!

Mindy
    Hmm Interesting question....I come across plenty of twink movies that have asian twinks in them..I believe the difference is that black twinks are just hard to find.

For 5 years i lived in an all black neighborhood, I probably was the only white person in my entire complex and I just did not see that many twinky black men...lots of yummy muscle men but not much in the twink area....When I see black men in twink movies it is usually the muscle/twink combo and they are the muscle!!!

allboysvideo

Oye Vay!!! There Goes The Neighborhood!!!

90% of all our applicants are either Latin or White guys...most blacks and Asians don't normally apply with us...however there is a studio in town that films tons of black twinks and does very well.

Many black guys don't want to work with other black guys and white guys and latino guys refuse to work with black guys, this has been our experience. As for Asians, if I interviewed 2 Asians in the four years I have been doing this business it has been a lot. Many guys refuse to work with Asians too.

-David
    allboysvideo.com
    D&E Productions