Thread: Content for 2257 weary

On the other hand.... You have different fingers

Content for 2257 weary

Hi everyone. I have a question. Do you think everyone is holding back on content purchasing until we are all 100% sure about the new 2257 regs?

I want to make sure people are able to keep doing business while waiting for everything to be laid out on the table. I have over 400 DVD titles with all the docs ready to go. Not to be too spammy but we're all friends here, I wanna do some business and you guys need content. I'll make you all some great deals on content with all the docs you need. Buzz me and I'll take good care of you.
    Don Mike
    DonMikeCali@gmail.com

so you guys now supplying 2257 documents?

honestly i think content buying will slow till the public unveiling of the new regulations. right now, we don't know what we're facing.

speaking of which I need 2257 docos for my wwc order from a couple of months ago too!!!!

thanks Don.

cheers,
    Luke

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    Don't worry guys, we're working on a system to get everyone what they need with very little fuss. If this is a concern right now, contact me directly and I'll get it taken care of for you.
    Don Mike
    DonMikeCali@gmail.com

Xstr8guy
    * Edited - missed Don's most recent post.

Honestly, I would be buying lots of content from you but I'm just plain broke right now.

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Well i think its a good business practice to hold off buying any new content until we know exactly what these new regs contain.

Regards,

Lee

Frat_Mike

I Wonder? Speaking of content

Hey everyone,

Yes I was wondering the same things. I know my content www.fraternityguys.com is not the same type of content (images, DVDs) but I am waiting as well to hear what the new laws will be..

I have been told by some its going to require live video content providers such as myself to post the models real name and real address of the models performance on my web site for all to see. I believe this could and would be very dangerous for the models to say the very least.

And as to the docs required for models, we have always had those from day one. Valid proof of ID (as in I never accepted school ID's, or other such easily forged docs).. So I am just wondering if the rumors I have heard are true or not. Or for that matter where to go to find out.

I have checked out the following links with no luck as to this law I have heard rumors of ( post the models real name and real address of the models performance on my web site for all to see ).

http://www.xxxlaw.net/
    http://www.avn.com/imagearchive/10/68/50/1068502257.pdf

As to the content freeze it has effected us all! Or at the least myself. But we are still bringing in the numbers for now so I should be greatful for that.

If anyone has something , any kind of information or news about this please do let me know.. And just remember if we all stick together we will all pull through this. If I can be of any help or service please let me know.

Regards,
    Mike
    Fraternityguys.com

Webmasters looking for fresh LIVE content! Click here

Frat_Mike - i read the proposed 2257 regs carefully, and then took them to three attorneys. none of us could find a reason to believe the models' info needed to be online, although i keep hearing that on boards.

the proposed regs made the secondary producers (webmasters) custodians, and custodians were required to have all i.d. cross indexed by name, stage name, and url. the custodians were free to use hard or electronic copies.

all pictures or videos that are sexually explicit (which does not have to include sex), whether banners or design or just pics and vids, had to have custodial info on the sites they appeared on.

and every page with a sexually explicit pic of any sort had to have a disclaimer and custodial info.

non u.s. models would have to use a passport as i.d. - no more drivers' licenses.

hope that helps.

Frat_Mike

I Wonder? Thank you basschick

Good morning,

Figured I was the only one burning the midnight oil. Thank you for the help and for the information.. However I do need to ask for a little more detail.. You said..

all pictures or videos that are sexually explicit (which does not have to include sex), whether banners or design or just pics and vids, had to have custodial info on the sites they appeared on.

( so then on each and every page that there is some sort of model image ) the 2257 link has to be on that page? If so I have already have that.

And next you said..

custodians were required to have all i.d. cross indexed by name, stage name, and url. the custodians were free to use hard or electronic copies.

( I must have missed that lesson in school ) but how would one index by name, stage name, url.. I currently have a folder with each models stage name on the left tab, and the models real last name first, and first name last on the second tab located on the right side of the file. Is this all that I needed to do? Or how would the URL come into play just list it on the file some where?

Sorry to seem so stupid in this matter, but I really have very limited understanding as it is once the legal terms start to fly. Now then toss in index, cross ref, model name, url, ect and now I am totally lost..

Again thank you for taking the time to respond and share information..

Kind Regards,

Michael Harper
    Webmaster

Webmasters looking for fresh content. Click Here!

Contact Information:
    Phone 616-890-0439
    Fax 320-205-1417
    ICQ 169-325-144
    Yahoo fratguys_mike

Today the USA, tommorrow the World collegeboyslive's Avatar
    Luckily all out photo sets we sell have come with this information since we put them up, so everyone who has puchased from http://photos.collegeboyslive.com should be fully covered.
    Video feeds and content available to webmasters:
    http://demo.collegeboyslive.com http://affiliates.collegeboyslive.com