Thread: You can pay by SMS with Verotel now!!

You can pay by SMS with Verotel now!!

Verotel is also offering 1% commission on sales for each person you refer to verotel!

Regarding SMS ... this is part of the email sent out "End-users can now elect to pay by SMS for access
    to your content. Depending on the country the
    Mobile phone user is coming from, they can pay
    via SMS service. A standard subscription is
    considered to be a micropayment of just a
    couple of Euro or Pounds, is for 30 minutes
    and does not recur.

Currently the following countries are live:
    - Australia
    - United Kingdom
    - Netherlands
    - Spain "

ALSO Verotel now offers payment by JCB, a popular method of payment in Asian countries like Japan "Starting today, JCB cardholders can pay with
    the Verotel and Ticketsclub credit card service. This increases your buyers potential with 51 million cardholders from Japan. "

Get more info on the Verotel website here and click "alternative payments" on the left hand side.
    It looks like these guys are kicking butt! Oh and they are also almost complete configuring for Nats, when this is done they can be used with cascade billing systems. :high:
    Naked Straight Men on Squirtit & StraightBro

~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com

JustMe
    Greetings:

Yeah, CCBill is starting to fall behind in a major way. Although I still use them, i've been getting tempted lately......

I mean, come on CCBill, show us that you plan to change with the times. Instead of new features like "customers that pay by check won't get rebilled until their first check clears", how about we see features like direct deposit for our weekly payouts, or SMS, Pay Per Click, etc. etc.?

Where's the innovation?

Quote Originally Posted by JustMe
    .....how about we see features like direct deposit for our weekly payouts, or SMS, Pay Per Click, etc. etc.?

Where's the innovation?

Yeah Verotel has Direct Deposit too :francais:

Verotels' email also says they will be offering SMS billing in the following countries:

Over the next weeks, we will also launch
    the following countries.
    - Belgium
    - Finland
    - Germany
    - Norway
    - Portugal
    - Sweden
    - Switzerland

~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com

You know... now that I think about it I've never heard any of the other processors say that our money is held in an escrow account... thereby guaranteeing our funs. The Dutch are famous for their banking laws... which protects the privacy of the banker and the funds. Here's an exerpt off Verotels website:

Verotel knows how important the money stream is for you as a webmaster: you want to make sure that you always receive your payouts. Verotel is using Dutch trade law to ensure that your money is kept safe, and is legally not in the hands of Verotel, but those of a third party: a 'foundation third party money' (in Dutch: Stichting Derdengelden).

Such a foundation works in exactly the same way as an escrow account in certain foreign countries: all incoming money from our acquiring partners arrives in the escrow accounts, and Verotel pays you directly from the escrow accounts. Only the Verotel Charge, the amount of money that Verotel charges for its services is taken from the escrow account on a weekly basis. The 'float' always remains in the escrow account and belongs to you!

Another reason I feel secure with Verotel :francais:

~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com

basement
    As far as i know, epoch, jettis and ccbill all hold funds against possible
    chargebacks. i'm pretty sure that ibill, pswbilling and a few others did,
    as well.