Thread: A Couple Of Good Movies To Watch This Weekend...

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Yeah A Couple Of Good Movies To Watch This Weekend...

If you are in the mood to do so...

The Interpreter - Not a bad flick, i expected it to be 'girlie movie' material but was quite impressed with it.

Unleashed - I really dont like Bob Hoskins but he actually did a pretty good job in this film, Jet Li was good too

White Noise - So far it looks promising :thumbsup:

Regards,

Lee

Words paint the real picture gaystoryman's Avatar
    that's it? no synopsis? no review? tsk tsk... Roger Ebert is safe in his job for another week then... :goofy:
    Webmasters: Add Custom Stories To Your Sites Custom Gay Stories

My Blogs Gay Talk, Free Gay Fiction, Erotic Fiction Online

I have to share my feelings CJ-KJCash's Avatar
    So I take it you wont be going out and tackiling the Star Wars crowd this weekend Lee??

My problem is if I sit down to watch a movie on anything other than the computer, I fall asleep almost immediately. Movie theatres are like hotel rooms to me anymore.

Yet if i sit here at the desk and watch a movie on the computer, I see it all and want another. But then aain, it is in the bacground half the time while I am working or surfing.

Am I Bitter?...Absolutely Tristin's Avatar
    WoW, i can't beleave you don't like going to the theater?? I love going to the movies. It's just not the same unless you see it on the big screen. Like Star Wars for example. I saw the first 3 when I was a kid on video and was not so crazy about them. Then they re-realesed them in the theater and I fell in love with them. Movies are so much better on the big screen IMO. :extat:

I have to share my feelings CJ-KJCash's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by outboy
    WoW, i can't beleave you don't like going to the theater?? I love going to the movies. It's just not the same unless you see it on the big screen. Like Star Wars for example. I saw the first 3 when I was a kid on video and was not so crazy about them. Then they re-realesed them in the theater and I fell in love with them. Movies are so much better on the big screen IMO. :extat:
    It is not that I dont like to go, it is just that I always fall asleep when they turn the lights down and the air con up.

I do agree that seeing them on big screen is so much different. I am waiting for the clouds to thin, and give myself time for some naps so i dont nod out, and then I will be heading to see this final star wars movie.

Am I Bitter?...Absolutely Tristin's Avatar
    I lucked out big time. I saw Star Wars on opening day in a theater only 1/3 full. The theater opened at 8am for Star Wars but normaly opens at Noon. So no one knew it was open. I got to prop my feet up on opening day. Best of all, not one child in the room.

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    LOL same here...

Its not that i dont like going to the theatre, its that 99% of the time i fall asleep half way through the movie because the seats are so comfy LOL

If im going to fall alseep watching a movie, ill do it at home, where i havent paid $10 for the privellage LMAO

Incidently, White Noise was a great flick, as was Robots and Hitch :thumbsup:

Regards,

Lee