Thread: OutBoy.com and PozBoy.com Dmains for sale Cheap

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Am I Bitter?...Absolutely Tristin's Avatar

OutBoy.com and PozBoy.com Dmains for sale Cheap

OutBoy.com has closed it's doors due to software issues as you all know. I have decided not to rebuild these sites. I am selling both OutBoy.com and PozBoy.com domain names to the highest bidder. Starting bid is 99 cents. This sale is for the domain names only. The website database and files have been deleted. You can rebuild the site as your own or use it for traffic reasons. Please click the link below if you would like to bid.. The sale includes both domains.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=5776722169

Don't worry guys, I will still hang around and bug you all.

thetwink
    I seriously wouldn't sell those names if I was you. Outboy.com is such a brandable name imo, that you could reinvent the site as anything. Shoot, if you'd be willing to go without forever on the domains, then what's a month or two to setup a new personals script even...

Yes I know, all my friends said I'm stupid for even thinking about giving them up. While I enjoyed running outboy and it's popular spin off pozboy, I really just don't have the time or money to invest to fix them. My users were allways so kind and supportive of what I was doing. I'm gonna miss chatting with them most. But what can I do? At least this way they will find a new life with someone else and not die on my name servers. :hmmph:

thetwink
    Quote Originally Posted by outboy
    My users were allways so kind and supportive of what I was doing. I'm gonna miss chatting with them most. But what can I do?
    bah, phpbb is free and will at least keep you in contact with your members/community while you cool off. seriously. I just saw your other thread, and others suggested the same thing.

Ok, I have installed the new buggy script onto the outboy.com so as to keep the traffic to the domain going. I am thinking about modifing my EBay sale to include the entire site, lock stock, and barrel so to speak.

I agree with the others - take a cool off period before jumping to such a "fuck it- dump it" approach ... get the free PHPBB online at least til you can resolve your software issues.