Thread: Email Address Management

AusCoding Allan

Email Address Management

How do you guys manage all your email addresses?

I have about 13 email addresses in outlook but the outgoing messages all seem to be tagged with my default email address even if I select the alternate account to send with.

Any suggestions as to a better way to manage them all.

Cheers,

Allan

don't use outlook

i have a separate eudora for each outgoing email address.

Am I Bitter?...Absolutely nicedreams's Avatar
    You can select the email account you want to send from in outlook in each email when you create it. I use outlook and have 14 email addresses.

Jim

Gay Amateur Paysites / Solo Twink Paysite
    Nice Dreams Cash
    http://www.nicedreamscash.com

I am using outlook as well, grabbing my emails regularly from about 15 active email accounts. Plus I have rules setup to sort thru the incoming messages, it works great for me.

Just make sure you have your details all setup properly, ie, each account has its own "from" info under View Accounts -> View or Change Existing Email Accounts -> select account then click Change...

cheers,
    Luke

Quote Originally Posted by Chilihost
    I am using outlook as well, grabbing my emails regularly from about 15 active email accounts. Plus I have rules setup to sort thru the incoming messages, it works great for me.
    Same here... for example my activations and renewals for different sites all come to the same email address and are then sorted by my rules. I have 14 accounts, some I schedule to have checked every 5 minutes, others I check manually now and again.

On my system, to change the tagged "from" address open Outlook, select 'Tools', then 'accounts', select the account you want to change and select 'properties', the bottom option is 'reply address' ... change that to the adress you want them to respond to for that account. Under that option is the 'include this account when receiving mail or synchronizing' if you select this the account will be checked with all others at the same time.. if you deselect it.. you can check that account manually. :francais:
    Naked Straight Men on Squirtit & StraightBro

~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com