Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Woo Hoo - Sometime This Week...

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Woo Hoo - Sometime This Week...

Our new water feature gets put in the back garden :thumbsup:

We're heading off to Lowes now to get all the stuff for it

Regards,

Lee

Words paint the real picture gaystoryman's Avatar
    why does this conjure up a picture of some hot sculptured piece of a hottie in the classic adonis pose, except he is standing over another finely chiseled nude with upraised butt cheeks? :goofy:
    Webmasters: Add Custom Stories To Your Sites Custom Gay Stories

My Blogs Gay Talk, Free Gay Fiction, Erotic Fiction Online

kcwebwerks
    Be sure and take pics to post of your new creation Lee!

I spent a good part of my weekend putting a new flowerbed/water fountain in my front yard. (The rest of the weekend was spent on the couch fighting off a sore throat. I completed the frame for the flowerbed and the pool for the fountain, and have the fountain working, but still have to get cedar chips to fill in the flowerbed. I'm taking my neighbors suggestion and am going to use flower pots to plant flowers instead of trying to fill in the entire area with dirt in order to plant.

Show me yours and I'll show you mine. (when its completed of course) :extat:

It's weird that one group would take refracted light. Pretty greedy, gays. EonFilms_Rocky's Avatar
    I'm just trying to keep my beautiful lawn from dying (and failing miserably). My landlord shut off the sprinkler's to save water.

Rocky

kcwebwerks
    Quote Originally Posted by BeachBoi_Rocky
    I'm just trying to keep my beautiful lawn from dying (and failing miserably). My landlord shut off the sprinkler's to save water.

Rocky

Damn sorry to hear that! But I'm glad you said it cause I forgot to water my grass seed this morning!

It's weird that one group would take refracted light. Pretty greedy, gays. EonFilms_Rocky's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kcwebwerks
    Damn sorry to hear that! But I'm glad you said it cause I forgot to water my grass seed this morning!
    Water... seed... wet... sprout...

There's a sexual innuendo here SOMEWHERE, I just know it! I'm just too damn tired to think of one!

Rocky

Lee, be careful that ccbill does not shut you down for having a water feature!!!

(sorry, Rocky, its the best I could do!)

cheers,
    Luke

Have an idea and make it come to life! Gary-Alan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Chilihost
    Lee, be careful that ccbill does not shut you down for having a water feature!!!

(sorry, Rocky, its the best I could do!)

cheers,
    Luke
    LMAOPIP Good try, Luke!
    Traffic is like your cock -
    Play with it and watch it GROW!

kcwebwerks
    Sometimes I just HATE my brain!!! I was trying to figure out today how many flowerpots I would need for the flowerbed part of my creation and my brain kept saying "forget the flowerbed and make a watergarden". So I scraped the flowerpots, potting soil, and flowers, bought more liner and am now working on a watergarden. I really want to make a waterfall out of the "fountain" so I guess that will be next.

So close yet so far!

That's a problem we have here. Well I have... the problem. Lee saw what he likes, said "ok we need these supplies for this configuration and we should build up the base... blah blah blah"

I open the new garden catalog and there is a 3ft water feature with a waterfall over slate.

Then I open the next garden catalog to come in and see, a three pond configuration that trickle feed each other... with river stones

Then the NEXT catalog comes in.... you can guess the rest. LMAOPIP

Poor Lee... he's never going to get this done.

Dzinerbear
    I think you need to send Lee to see my father. In his yard, a small pool trickles over a pebbled slope, down in goes, under the gazebo (comfortable seating for eight) and into the pond, which is home to about 25 coy and 13 frogs that I could count. At the other end of the pond is a mound, crested with another small pool, which also flows into the main pond. And all around are plants, flowers, garden gnomes, ceramic racoons, oh the madness, stop the insanity!!! My mother woke up one morning to find a heron hanging around the pond.

dzinerbear

Quote Originally Posted by Dzinerbear
    I think you need to send Lee to see my father. In his yard, a small pool trickles over a pebbled slope, down in goes, under the gazebo (comfortable seating for eight) and into the pond, which is home to about 25 coy and 13 frogs that I could count. At the other end of the pond is a mound, crested with another small pool, which also flows into the main pond. And all around are plants, flowers, garden gnomes, ceramic racoons, oh the madness, stop the insanity!!! My mother woke up one morning to find a heron hanging around the pond.

dzinerbear

OOO that sounds nice. LOL

Lee frig the patio I want a pond. LMAOPIP

Actually I'd be afraid of a pond where we are... I know it's FLA myth but I'd be waiting for an alligator to move in and eat the heron.

robin
    Quote Originally Posted by gaystoryman
    why does this conjure up a picture of some hot sculptured piece of a hottie in the classic adonis pose, except he is standing over another finely chiseled nude with upraised butt cheeks? :goofy:
    Oooh that would be hot to see! My hubby wants to get one of those peeing Pans for our garden.

kcwebwerks
    Well Lee, Were you able to get your water garden feature installed?? I've been waiting for pictures, but none have been forthcoming.

I spent the weekend finishing my "creation", and I'm rather proud of it. It only took 2 revisions of my original plans so what you see is version 3.0. I still have to put a piece of trim around the top, but otherwise this sucker is DONE! I even put lights under the bell fountain and ordered lights to go under the waterfalls. I get to put those in this weekend.

I put fish in it yesterday but there must have been a cat attack or something because all but one of my fish were missing this morning. LOL Someone got a free meal I guess.

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Actually Ken, it hasnt even been started yet, its been to damn hot to even spend more than 5 minutes in the garden this past week LOL

Im hoping next week will be different as its getting closer to the storm season which usually means a week or two of colder weather

Yours look great though :thumbsup:

Fancy a working vacation to Daytona Beach? LOL

Regards,

Lee