Thread: Thanks GWW Members

AusCoding Allan

Thanks GWW Members

A quick message to all you GWWers out there.

I'd like to thankyou for the support you have given Auscoding since it's inception. We have taken on a number of projects in the last two weeks since we started our advertising here and it's all thanks to you guys - the members.

GWW is a valuable resource and I'd just like to say I'm proud to be advertising here but most of all proud to be part of a reputable supportive business community.

Thanks Guys.

Allan

excellent, its great to hear that GWW's community is strong in its support for fellow members!

cheers,
    Luke

Frat_Mike

A band of people with one common goal!

Any place where so many great and wonderful people can come and not just post a message on a board some place in the cyber world, but rather a place to come much like cheers ( some times you want to go where every body knows your name, and they are always glad you came ) cheese yes, I will agree.

But its very true and as the world we live in is currently in such an uncertain state. Pressures are high, work, family, friends, new 2257 laws. Boards like GWW's community just help us all remember we are not alone. So I send great thanks to the creators and to the administrators of this board and lift my glass in a cheer! keep up the great work and all of the great people (members of the GWW's community current and future) will continue to grow together.

Kind Regards,

Mike
    Webmaster FraternityGuys.com

Webmasters looking for fresh content. Click Here!
    Contact Information:
    Phone 616-890-0439
    Fax 320-205-1417
    ICQ 169-325-144
    Yahoo fratguys_mike

She's a lesbian, that's what I'm here to talk about! BradleyFL's Avatar
    I agree GWW is a great place to learn knew things about the industry and in so many different areas. Its also a great group of people that seem to really care about each other and even though things may get heated sometimes, thats what friendships are all about. I may not post as often as I should but I do read almost every post on here and enjoy them. This is a great board and I hope it stays that way. :groovy:

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Cool

Thank you for supporting GWW too, its good to hear our community members do support the sponsors of the GWW community :thumbsup:

Regards,

Lee