I figured as we seem to have had a lot of people asking for new programs, hosts and content providers recently it would be an idea to make a 'master list' of those services and programs that the GWW Community members own and operate so, with that being said, here's how its going to work.

After this post, any GWW Community member with over 1000 posts on the community should post a (small-ish) paragraph of text about their site that relates to webmasters as well as provide a link to their site.

After the next post i make in this thread, any GWW Community member with over 500 posts on the community should post a (small-ish) paragraph of text about their site that relates to webmasters as well as provide a link to their site.

After my third post in this thread, any GWW Community member with over 10 posts on the community should post a (small-ish) paragraph of text about their site that relates to webmasters as well as provide a link to their site.

The information in this thread is going to be added to the GWW Resource Directory in a new section that we can use to send people who ask for sites and services that our community members may be able to provide them with.

In addition, you should also consider getting your site linked in the GWW Resource Directory in the regular categorys to, this way, anyone looking for something that you can offer, will be able to find it by going to the appropriate section in the GWW Resource Directory. You can get added to the resource directory by clicking on this Link.

Once again, the order in which to post your sites is as follows:

This post - You must have over 1000 posts on the GWW Community.
My 2nd post - You must have over 500 posts on the GWW Community.
My 3rd post - You must have over 10 posts on the GWW Community.

This will not only help our community members in finding trusted sites and services, it will also help YOU in finding new clients and affiliates.

Regards,

Lee