Hey everyone,

I know that this is not the place for this, and Lee can banish it to the Phantom Zone if he wishes, but I am in love and thought I would share my happiness.

A couple of years ago I had am odel working on my site. After about 8 months or so, I fired him for missing too many cam shifts... which as many of you who are my clients know, I do not tolerate. Anyway, we have always had a thing for one another, but I was his boss and he had always had a boyfriend, so the opportunity would never present itself, nor did we expect it to.

Well, as fate woudl have it, a mutual friend of ours told me that this ex-model of mine was recently single and had been or 3 months. I still had his AIM name and phone number, so I called him. Sure enough, it was true. We talked, realized that we still had a thing for each other, and I flew him out from Florida to spend Halloween weekend with me in San Diego. I live right in Gaslamp District, about a block and a half form the ballpark and right across the street from the Convention Centerr, so those of you who know San Diego during party weekends (like Halloween, Mardi Gras, St Patrick's Day, etc) know what it is like around my neighborhood at those times.

So he flew out and we had an amazing weekend. I made him a Halloween costume (he went as the Human Torch from the Fantastic Four) and we had a blast. Over the course of the next couple of days, we fell in love. He is my equal in every way. It was actually painful to take him to the airport and watch him leave.

He had a ten hour red-eye back to Florida witha layover in Newark. Instead of getting sleep, he stayed awake those dreadful ten hours. And as he stared out of the airplane window at the dark, endless sky around him... he thought about me. So much in fact, that when he landed, he went to his job and put in his two week notice. Then he called me and told me that he was moving to San Diego.

So now, on the 19th of this month, I am flying to Florida to drive back to San Diego with him and his possessions in tow. Along the way, we are stopping at my mother's house in Saginaw, Texas for Thanksgiving, stopping for a visit at the Grand Canyon, staying for anight or two in Las Vegas and then heading home to San Diego to start our new life together.

It is moving fast, but we are in love and don't mind it.

Anyway, that's my story. Sorry if it isn't business related, but it is right before my brthday, and I couldn't ask for a more perfect gift than happiness.

Rocky