Well, after lots of thought, tons of assistance from Basschick, some fabulous new graphic design, and too many nights in front of the monitor, AJ and I are very pleased to announce the launch of BoysFeetClub.com version 2.0.

In addition to a complete redesign of the site inside and out, we've switched to a fully database-driven architecture, giving the member options to sort and search content, browse by model or by photo set, see sets added since their last visit to the site (as well as upcoming sets) on the entry page, and much more.

For those of you who have never tried sending traffic to a foot fetish site, I encourage you to give BoysFeetClub a try. Foot fetishists are one of the strongest gay niches out there, and retention is among the very best of any gay adult site. We've found that Boysfeetclub converts quite well with most general gay traffic, and exceptionally well with fetish traffic.

BoysFeetClub.com is unique in offering a broad collection of 100% exclusive content, featuring our exceptionally cute guys, 18-25. While primarily a still site, we will be adding specialty foot fetish videos (shot based on the suggestions and ideas of our members and other foot lovers) at the rate of about 1 per week.

We have lots of beautiful new banners and buttons in various sizes, as well as (very soon) FHGs and, next month, movie galleries. We're also happy to provide any extra content required (photo sets, etc) for specialty promotions.

Pricing ranges from $24.95 recurring / 29.95 non-recurring up to $99.95/6 month recurring, with 50% revshare, increasing to 60% based on traffic volume. We are delighted to work with affiliates to provide you with any other marketing tools you need to sell the site.

If you're not already a Gaybucks affiliate, sign up at Gaybucks.com. We currently process through CCBill, and are in the process of implementing NATS with cascading billing (CCBill, Paycom, Electracash) and expect to launch very soon.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to email (chip at gaybucks dot com ), ICQ (272-995-402), or call (1-866-4-GAYBUCKS)

AJ and I will be at Phoenix Forum and delighted to discuss any thoughts any of you may have on how we can work together!!

Thanks very much!!!