Last night I'm sitting here working, and I hear a car pull into my driveway. The horn starts and I figure it's someone to pick up my neighbor who doesn't drive. Well, the honking doesn't stop, so I go to the door and these 2 guys (about 19-20 maybe) start asking if my wife, saying her full name... lives here.

Now my first thought is something has happened, so there's an immediate adrenalin rush. And I keep asking why there here, and why they want to know if this is her address. Finally, we get down to the following:

A so called "friend" of theirs has gotten Che's IRS refund check delivered to his house by mistake. Supposedly this "friend" is a crackhead looking dude and he was afraid if he came knocking on our door, we'd call the cops. So these guys "volunteered" to come over here and see if the check belonged to us. Now mind you, they know her name, our address and the exact amount of the refund!

And they want to know if there is a reward for "finding" the check ...

I said I didn't know the check was "lost" or that there would be a reward for a piece of mail delivered to the wrong house, and that the friend should of returned it to the mailman or taken it down to the post office and turned it in. Mind you, this guy is probably on the block behind us and so is the post office!

At this point - just opening the mail is 25 years in jail ... and that's before the IRS jumps into the fray ... and god help em if they try to cash it.

Still shakin my head ... can you say, DUH???