Hello Everyone,

This is a public apology specifically to Keith Miller of Helix Studios, but is also extended to the entire community of webmasters on this board. I am writing this in a very sad state of emotions. I have always strived to be a good person and have for the most part managed to do so through the years of lifes bumps and hurdles.

I worked for Keith who is someone I greatly admire and his staff of dedicated and knowledgeable employees (Chance and Deniz) ... there may be more at this point. Keith always treated me very kind and caring and he had a remarkable way of turning the worst of days into a manageable upbeat situation. He stayed true to his vision of building a rock solid company (Helix Studios) dedicated to bringing the world all exclusive gay content. For anyone who runs a paysite ..... this is certainly no easy task.

Recently, I demonstrated a very low and demeaning character of creating a website with links to competing sites. This was shamefully wrong. I have always considered myself more of a private person .... so I respectfully hope that anyone not knowing the details would discuss it out of the public forum. There were feelings that I had which led me to do this .... and even if those feelings were possibly correct ..... this was not a professional or acceptable way of handling it. Keith did not deserve this.

Shame and guilt are the worse form of Karma. And, Karma has completely engulfed my life right now. I believe at the end of our lives, we must each account for our actions .... but there are things we can do today (while we are alive to hopefully attempt to correct our wrong doings).

For anyone who is not already promoting the Helix sites .... please help me make this up to Keith's team ... by joining the affiliate program and start sending lots of traffic.

I have always been mesmerized by the whole online experience and the power of the internet. To me it is the world's largest store and largest library of knowledge that never closes. I do believe that no one company or person can dominate the entire experience .... but can have a healthy return on hard work and strong business ethics.

As for me visiting this board and not actively contributing. I have gained some knowledge over the years, but usually feel unqualified to offer advice because I do not run a paysite. If you can run a paysite ... you can just about conquer anything else online.

Again, I have acted in a very unprofessional manner and shameful way and am truly paying for it now by my emotional state inside. Keith is a truly a remarkable guy and did not deserve this type of behaviour ... especially from someone who once worked for him.

Keith. I am extremely sorry for my actions.

Regards,
Larry Whitehead
Miami Beach, FL