So ive just been talking to someone who was telling me that they didnt feel very secure talking to reps that the programs they promote have assigned to them primarily because on the boards (including GWW) a lot of these reps never seem to post in any business related threads.

That got me thinking, do you think a lot of reps actually put potential new affiliates off by not participating in more business related threads and only posting in threads about 'fun' stuff?

I can totally see where this guy i was talking to was coming from, there are several people on GWW alone that id never go to if i needed anything business related from the sponsors they are supposed to be repping for because they dont appear to have any business sense from their posts.

Was just wondering if anyone else felt the same way about certain reps from some of the sponsors out there?

Would you have more confidence in an affiliate program / affiliate representative if you saw them spend some time posting about business issues instead of 'fun' stuff all the time?

Regards,

Lee