I just wanted to get some feedback from you folks in respect of Condom Cash and specifially, redirecting traffic from domains that could potentially contain 'illegal' or 'questionable' materials.

I know several of the major straight sponsors redirect traffic coming from domains with specific keywords in the URL for example, preteen, ita, young, etc etc...

Do you think there would be any problem if, in order to better protect the longevity of Condom Cash, i redirect traffic being sent from domains that used those types of keywords in their url?

I realize that most people arent going to see a problem redirecting traffic from questionably named domains and they will see it as a way to protect a business but, what are your thoughts on this, will redirecting traffic coming from domains such as 'sexyyoungboys.com' or 'preteenboys.com' (for example) have any effect on your choice whether to promote a program or not?

My main reason for considering this as i mentioned above, is to ensure the continual growth and longevity of Condom Cash as i really dont want to have to accept traffic from affiliates who may be promoting my paysites using questionable traffic sources.

So what do you think, is this an acceptable business practice or would you have problems with this even if you didnt own a domain that could have its traffic redirected?

Regards,

Lee