FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:

Contact Person: Bradley Boyd
Company Name: All Star Internet
Voice Number: 954-252-4003
FAX Number: 954-781-9849
Email Address: Bradley@AllStarInternet.com
Website URL: http://www.Brendon.tv

Brendon Marley Celebrates 10 Year Anniversary Online with Brendon.tv

Ft. Lauderdale, FL, September 11, 2006 - Brendon Marley Video has just launched their newest reality website, Brendon.tv. The new venture is a huge change for the producer and his original “straight guy seduction” website, HardNStraight.com. It features a “cable guide” style interface which showcases full length scenes from Brendon Marley’s huge collection of home made videos. Brendon’s videos are a reflection of his own predilection for sex with straight guys, which the producer himself says “represents my sex life recorded for others to see…for better or for worse”. The site also features multiple bonus networks of more than 200 hours of current, full length video content.

“With Brendon.tv we made certain that the preview experience hit the surfer right between the eyes by being varied and huge while using an innovative and familiar format to maximize conversions. At the same time we needed to ensure that the converted member received enough quality content to keep them rebilling even longer than the original HardNstraight.com – and I believe we have accomplished our goal” said Bradley Boyd, marketing executive at All Star Internet, the site’s hosting and management company. “The most important task in selecting the bonus content for the new site was quality, so we chose only vendors with the latest, popular and well known titles who could supply us with full length videos or scenes which were regularly updated”. In addition to the exclusive Brendon Marley video content, the website features three “Bonus Networks” all with unlimited member viewing and “Straight Talk” a video talk show hosted by Brendon.

“Of course the main attraction to our online business is and will always be Brendon Marley’s straight guy seduction videos” said Boyd. Brendon started out online with his first streaming video website, Like-em-Straight.com, in 1996 and has built a huge, loyal fan base who have been coming back to see his sexual antics captured on video ever since. I’m always amazed at the amount of fan mail which Brendon receives and the number of members who have been with us for so many years that he knows them by name. Brendon is quite the character, he once told me that “if they’re not straight, it doesn’t work for me” and I guess that’s why it still works for our members after all these years” said Boyd.

Brendon.tv is part of the new MonsterHuge.com affiliate program. For additional information please contact Bradley Boyd, All Star Internet at 954-252-4003 or Marketing@AllStarInternet.com