Ok, so I work full time 9-5 during the day. I go to school on the weekends Fri - Sun. That means I have at most, maybe 3-4 hours a night to devote to learning new webmaster tricks and building up my skills. Problem is, while I gather content for galleries and promotions, I get so damn horny and turned on I end up jacking off and wasting a precious 30 minutes that I could have used for reading. Not only that, but we all know ejaculation leads to sleepiness and the urge to take a nice restful nap.

This is like a wonderful nightmare of torment. I love getting turned on, which means the stuff I am exploring isn't boring... but it's bad for business. I am trying to commit a time frame to concentrate on "work" from 8pm - 11pm every night. Should I be putting my focus on something with women so that I don't get so tempted to spray cum on my keyboard?

What do you guys do to keep from getting distracted from work and focus on the job? I figure my best bet is to whack off at work right before I leave so that when I get home I won't be so horny.